Donation for Joseph

I hope i am not stepping out of line but we all know Joseph has been working very hard for a long time. The Giza Death Star paying member community is an important source of income.
To give Joseph some piece of mind I suggest everybody (if you have something to spare) to make a donation so he does not have to worry about money and he can fully concentrate on recovery.

Here is the link to the donations page:

9 Likes

We need a way of donating directly to Joseph, not to the Web site. Can somebody trusted by the community set up a crowdfunding page or something similar?

4 Likes

CAF commented before the wrap up yesterday that even though Dr. Farrell didn’t ask for it, her subscribers were going to be contributing to a fund for him. Maybe we could be a part of that?

10 Likes

I’ll see what I can find out. Otherwise, Ellie’s idea could work but we may need Daniels’s help with that, maybe a separate donate button, I’m not a techie so not sure if it’s possible.

2 Likes

I selected JFK research that came closest. Books are healing. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

upddate: Sorry for the typo. I mean JPF Research. That one came closest in the donate options.

3 Likes

I’ve emailed CAF through her site, but not sure when I’ll get a response. In the meantime, I am going to use the donation page here.

I’ll be sure to update when I hear back.

2 Likes

Yes Ellie, this is a good idea. I was planning on donating something to him as well. It’s definitely warranted and probably needed. He deserves it for the great service he does for so many.

4 Likes

I just checked the Solari website and they are doing check donations to JPF sent to an address in another state and then forwarding those.

Unless someone is in a position to set up something similar for giza members, the site donation button seems the best option for now.

Haven’t received a return email as yet.

Guess I am blind. I checked out the Solari site and did not find any information. Is it in the comments to Catherine section? I emailed her so I should be able to get some information and will relay it here when she lets me know where we can send donations.

J

4 Likes

My thanks to those of you working to set up a donation pathway for Joseph. I know it is much needed.

Catherine asks to send donations to her Solari office:

Solari, Inc
PO Box 157
Hickory Valley, TN 38042

Her comment: “I think he will need support- particularly so he can take a break from the work,” Anything you all can contribute will be appreciated.

4 Likes

This is too slow. A PO Box number? Are we living in the 19th Century? In 2022, it’s possible to donate instantly to political parties, so why can’t we donate instantly to help our beloved friend and teacher?

1 Like

Then donate to the website which takes credit cards. If you follow CAF, that wouldn’t ask such a silly question. She would rather be sending you a letter from a typewriter!

3 Likes

Thanks for finding this out so quickly.
DonnaBean

1 Like

I contacted Josephs friend Dr. Scott DeHart to join us and take the lead in this. I asked him to join the Giza Death Star Forum.

10 Likes

I’ll donate to the Web site if and only if I’m sure that the money will be quickly transferred to Joseph’s personal bank account.
I apologise if I sound angry, but Joseph is a dear friend whom I’ve known since 1985, and I want to help him if I can.

5 Likes

Thank you! I wasn’t sure if I should post the address without getting permission from her so glad you were able since some would prefer to use checks vs online in these times.

1 Like

CAFs method is a bit of a hassle to be honest and we need something we can spread around and share, something easy so more people help out.
Also people outside of the Giza Death Star community and the Solaris community might want to help out and donate. Joseph has reached and inspired a lot of people in the world.

3 Likes

I just donated to JPF Research.
I’m 99% certain that he gets that money.
Praying the Doc heals up quick and completely.
I know it’s selfish but I need to laugh with everyone along with the Doc when the “Canine home security unit” announces the mailmen’s arrival again.

5 Likes

So did I. Sending a check from EU is not very doable.

3 Likes