New Update 1/7: JPF health updates from DeHart

Thanks so much for the updates!

My daily prayers for his speedy recovery continue.

7 Likes

Thanks for this information and all updates are welcome.

I wish you Dr Farrell to recover as quickly as possible from this difficult episode.

3 Likes

Keep strong Joseph.
My thoughts and a big hug from Serbia.

2 Likes

Thank you so much, KC!

3 Likes

Thank you for this update, I am just seeing this now having missed it on Facebook - praying for a full recovery, I am glad he got to the hospital in time.

4 Likes

This update is very welcome. Joseph has been in my thoughts since I heard the news. I continue to pray for Joseph in these difficult times.

3 Likes

I am glad Dr. Farrell is doing well. We need him. Plus it’s going to get real interesting and he’s not going to want to miss it.

Is someone looking after Shiloh. That would give him great peace of mind. If I lived closer she’d be here.

Robert

PS been punted off StalkBook for posting a meme that equated Maddog Trudeau the Younger to Hitler.

8 Likes

Welcome Kitzy, and heartfelt thanks for sharing!
Ongoing prayers continue!

4 Likes

Our prayers and best wishes for prompt recovery Joseph.

7 Likes

Thanks so much KC, relieved by your report on Joseph’s condition. Glad he is surrounded by loving family and in good hands. Prayers are continuing …

6 Likes

Thank you very much for the post. I don’t visit here as much as I have in the past and FakeBook even less so I very much appreciate the explanation for why Joseph has been MIA on the blog. Prayers for him and for his close friends who have been there for him. ( It is often just as difficult to be the “watchers”.)

May you all heal quickly!

4 Likes

Thank you v. much KC in Texas for the updates. We all wish Joseph speedy recovery.

4 Likes

thanx

all very best

kal

2 Likes

Greetings KC, thank you for the update. I appreciate it.
Dr. Farrell remains in my daily prayers.

2 Likes

Oh no.this was so sad news.
Will pray for him and his speedy recovery.
I take note of how many ppl unvaccinated that experience heart problems these days.
god bless him and his health

1 Like

Nice try but sorry no cigar or did you get vaxed and unvaxed mixed up?

@Sphinx

Sphinx, our wonderful Doc is a chain-smoker. Probably has nothing to do with being unvaxxed and just talked to a man FULLY vaxxed (2 Pfizer) and the booster and got diagnosed with that moronic virus today.

If JPF can get past post-op infection (bacterial) he’ll likely be okay AND, provided he quits smoking, which is very difficult.

How about we give Dr. Farrell the privacy and prayers he requested while keeping our personal favorite diagnoses and cures to ourselves? I am certain he is very well aware of the options he has going forward and will choose the best path forward for himself, regardless of what we may choose for ourselves in similar circumstances

16 Likes

What? Like it’s a secret he’s a chain smoker?
Nobody’s revealing any secret info. here; it’s all in the posts above.

That’s not what I mean. Of course his smoking is not a secret, but it is his choice and not ours to make judgements about, especially when the man is lying in a hospital bed. I don’t think that by asking for prayers, he was asking for our opinions about how he got there or what he should do going forward.

7 Likes