Kuddos to daniel

…for setting up a mechandising store! We’ve been thinking about doing this for a long time, and we’re off and running (and I’ve already ordered just to check it out). We hope you like it and we’ll probably gradually add stuff to the list over time.

10 Likes

I like the pins, definitely getting the series. I would pay even more for more elaborate ones sort of like the stylized American Flags the politicians wear. Sort of like an elaborate Star Trek pin. Maybe the word “Gizars” or “Gizers” on a pyramid as well…

1 Like

I am a sucker for merch. I have to say, I like the idea of the design (without text) being on pillows.

Sadly, it seems deliveries to the Philippines are not possible:(

Is the store on DJ homepage?
Couldnt find it…

Would be cool if you guys made Pop dolls of you, Dj and some of the most popular guests :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Not the journalist Daniel, different Daniel the tech guy here at Giza:

You are in the Philippines? Looks like direct shipping is only to the U.S. states, but stuff could still be shipped out to the Philippines or other countries if you wanted to work with a middle man for that.

A nice idea. There’s a notebook and magnet coming my way…

Might be fun to have merchandise with cover art from some of the books if copyright issues don’t make that impossible.

1 Like

I now have two hoodies, a mug, and a pin heading my way. Love the pyramid design. As an artist I could not have done better myself.

Thank you!

Ohh, well i would still want a Pop doll Dr Farell with his hat and a cigarette (for old times)

1 Like

Hear hear on kudos to Daniel. We have our order in, and will be keeping our eye out for others proudly wearing those logos this summer!

Daniel is OUR Daniel who maintains this website

I hope there is soon a blue chicken bong t-shirt. I like them the logo ones a lot. I’ll have to see if I still have a US address at the post office. I forgot that last night when it came to the books. The Irish Post office has proxy addresses we can use in the US, and then it gets shipped over, customs take out the taxes and customs, then send the items. It is wildly expensive for larger things but smaller ones normally are not too bad.

I’ve seen private companies that offer a similar service for ex-pat Americans living overseas. It might be worth looking into for some members.

1 Like

Do you know what are the companies that do that?

I was thinking I could potentially do this or anyone else could who is in the U.S., so long as the bosses are alright with that.