Subscription issue & site access

I apologize in advance if this is the wrong place to post this, but I subscribed to the website about two weeks ago and I still can’t access any of the members content. My user level is listed as “Subscriber (free)” on the account page. I definitely paid for the subscription though, I have both an invoice and a receipt. I’ve tried opening two tickets about this issue but I haven’t heard back. Is this common? Any help is appreciated… Thanks

1 Like

Hi Enzo,

Haven’t heard of this happening before, but have heard there was an issue where some support tickets were not going through for some reason.

I will mention the tech guy @gizadev , that should create a notification he’ll see and hopefully he can help you get this sorted.

Thanks for taking the time to reply, Bahri. Cheers.

1 Like

The only problem I have encountered is that not every browser is the same. I can have problems accesing the site with one browser and not with another. Mainly with the Gizadeathstar, Solari site of Catherine and Forbidden knowledge from Alexandra Bruce.

I have to admit I also use various software simultanious for safety and belief those sites are on “a not trustworthy list”, and that gives problems. But not being able to acces the support center is indeed strange.

Please let us know if your problem gets settled so more can make Daniel the website manager aware if need be.

1 Like

I’m an old member, and recently the same thing happened to me…got taken off the members list for no reason. I tried contacting Daniel - support notices - but they didn’t go through. In the end, I contacted Joseph, reluctantly, and it got sorted, Hopefully Bahri’s efforts will help, but yeah, it has happened to others. A rough transition time as Dr Farrell sorts out the move away from youtube :slight_smile:

1 Like

@vardas3 :eyes:

1 Like