Today's scheduled vid chat

Trying to find today’s vidchat…Dr Farrell confirmed on News and Views yesterday that the 2pm European chat was on, but it isn’t coming up on my page. Daniel from support is as mystified as I am. Also, how do I find the youtube feed?

1 Like

I got into the chat by using the link in a previous chat. Alone so far…

1 Like

Which previous vidchat TSC?

1 Like

I used the most recent but I think any recent chat will work

1 Like

Thanks!
Just pulled up the last short format vidchat[11/5].
Schedule is there!

In what time time zone are the videchats listed?
Thanks

Central US time zone

1 Like

Can anyone tell me if you become a member do I have to have fb or youtube to access the vidchat. I cancelled fb after being hacked and I was banned on YT.

You simply have to be able to enter the Members section of this website. That simple.

1 Like

Oh good cuz I haven’t got a membership yet cuz I didn’t know what platform was hosting. Thanks for the info. I was going to look it up on the tech threads but he said something about hosting issues with YT. So I wasn’t sure.

JPF’s News and Views have always been on FB and YT which became a problem when they challenged the First Amendment and cut him off.

1 Like

Exactly why we need a constitutional firewall. Chinas done it. Russia already getting policy passed for its version of an Iron wall online of course. My fear is they’re going to legislate it without the constitution. You notice to this a big hot button issue the democrats and technocrats want. For all the evils Russia and China do, the government directly controls their technocracy. In America its more hand in glove but they know lawmakers on their side. They’re losing the Chinese and Russian markets, and if they’re exposed here, it’s bunkers, or assets being seized by a corrupt government or not if it’s possible, The West their last stand cuz the options overseas are dimming. They say Christ comes back when the sun rises in the East and sets on the West. In a proverbial sense, it seems the woke or transhumanist autocrats have lost their battle with the East. But just like a cornered Putin or Xi, what lengths they’re willing to go through to assert dominance is scary in and of itself. We’re pretty much in the eye of the storm.