7.8 Hits Turkey Near Syrian Border. Epicenter In City of 1.6M People

@omnimatter YOU DESERVE A GOLD STAR! How ‘handy’ is all this, I ask you!

The Turks were obviously made an offer or a promise that TPTB thought they couldn’t refuse, but they did. Like in The Godfather, “Another favor isn’t asked if the first is refused”. The quake, IMO, was Turkey’s horses head.

And look what else was accomplished. The path of the quake damage aligns almost exactly with Belt and Road. Nevermind demolition, that’s taken care of now. They’ll let the Turk knaves clean it up, then it will be used and or taken by numerous forces. Who’s going to give Turkey the money for such clean-up & rebuilding if The West objects? …Nobody… Except possibly, Russia?

https://www.google.com/search?q=belt+and+road+initiative+map&rlz=1C1GCEA_enUS1030US1030&oq=belt+and+road&aqs=chrome.3.0i131i433i512j69i57j0i512l8.9448j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=6L1Hpu_6JL9lXM

They just might make their way all the way to Jezreel (Megiddo).

2 Likes

Turkish Interior Minister Suleyman Soylu issued an angry statement on Friday to US Ambassador to Ankara Jeffry Flake, demanding: “Take your dirty hands of Turkiye.”

5 Likes

@bluenose I’m copying your link here. Hope you don’t mind, it’s a really good one. Trying to keep threads limited.

Russia sends rescue teams to Türkiye and Syria (VIDEOS) Russia sends rescue teams to Türkiye and Syria (VIDEOS) — RT Russia & Former Soviet Union

It’s as close to perfect as it gets!

4 Likes

@thebeaver I was just about to send the same link to you. :blush:

1 Like

@bluenose That’s a bit scary! LOL!

They hit a bullseye I’d say, right on target.

1 Like

Well at least reuters are straight on there with the helpful “explainer”

1 Like

I tend to concur with this video maker that the quake was a lot stronger than we’ve been told. Only 17.9km deep. Look at the videos taken during the quake. (At min. 1:00)

1 Like

Now a Fukishima threat to Russia?

2 Likes

Somebody is playing with frequency weapons.

2 Likes

We will see if China or Russia comes to the rescue of Turkey. not only in relation to the earthquake but in general.

US will not give up that easily, the coup will happen. First the economy of Turkey was decimated so Erdogan will not have a popular support, now time for military action.

China does not hold the reverence for Istanbul (Constantinople) that Russia does and likely won’t get the traction. Erdogan cannot keep the country if he goes with China. Russia is a different matter.

Racism also involved and, as said, religion. Just don’t see Turkey going with China due to those factors.