Big Thank You To Mr. Trump

Thanks Mr. Trump

image

The market spiked over 200 handles on Trumps announcement that means NOTHING!!!

The market had been trending down all day. Trump has a paid service that gives hedge funds ample notice for his tweets. Price to play 100K each. Last I looked.

200 points × $50 = $10,000 per contract.

For those of you that never traded a market, a 200 handle spike is an outlier event.

In normal market conditions without a major headline, you almost never see a clean vertical 200-handle rally like that.

That gives ample time for funds to exit their longs… UNFAIRLY!!!

There is ABSOLUTELY NO reason a sitting President should be allowed to alter the course of the market, albeit, temporarily and give big funds a free escape route for being ignoramus’s to the market cycles.

A gentle reminder. He sold you out. Nobodies going to jail and the CEO will walk out richer than when he came out. A real George WAshington.

image

Maybe we can send him back in the time machine he rode in on.

In my republic, you go to jail for this stuff. Maybe not yours. But in mine, the penitentiary.

I am not complaining because I lost money. I was short before he gave the inside information out to the guys with the big cigars and fortunately for mean reversion. I’m up. But there might be traders that weren’t so lucky.

2 Likes

the BIGGEST LIE of all!

everything a given president does - any president in its own circle of power, - alters/impacts the course not just of the market, but many things altogether. it’s inherent human behaviour of reacting to the leader of the ‘tribe’.

and if you join the Ponzi-scheme of trading on any stock exchange, and lose money… …guess who’s fault?

p.s: why don’t you go trolling somewhere else? this is your second lie in 24 hours I caught. this was the first:

Grok is the most overtly biased and programmed AI provider. Not that I tested them all.

on which I expounded: TRUMP'S NEW COURT ASTROLOGER: A.I. - #13 by ati

You missed the “and”, as in “and give big funds a free escape…”

oh, boy, my bad, my bad… thanks for making it whole.

1 Like

Ok, have it your way, Grok is the best. Let’s allow it to grade you. The last response is off the wall nasty. Go figure. I would never say such things myself


image
image


image

image

You can spend your wifes $$ to get a subscription to Grok while to get information on American Security laws. I ain’t your information whore.

Grok got it right. ain’t no Ponzi-scheme. I knew the minute I wrote it. interestingly everybody would understand what I meant. even Grok seemingly understands it better - i.e. ‘rhetorical decoration’ - , than you, which is at least a bit funny. I understand being hurt by losing money, but being so loud about it as a grown(?) adult, merely brings up the question: what’s the goal of the post?

which - according to experience - implies that you work for somebody else, since you are ‘whoring out’ (dis/mis/false+real) information on a grand scale everyday.
maybe it is time to ask for the moderator, as lying still stands trolly-molly, and again you wandered into my wife…

p.s.: and please forget not, he who lies, steps out of the boundaries of his existential validity as an honourable human being, so one shall not have any decent conversations with him until proven otherwise. the otherwise: Good luck!

You’ll understand it. He speaks your language.

‘we’ll call it a draw…’