Breaking/special report

I let people live in the bubble of their choice and have sworn a personal allegiance to myself to not prick theirs as long as they don’t prick mine.

1 Like

I am sceptical of any reports of biolabs from Ukraine and Russian trying to capture those in fault. If it were true, by now we would have full report with footage and list of pathogens, at the next gathering of UN , and so far we got nothing, zilch.

3 Likes

I don’t think the UN will come forward with that info or MSM either.
I really am beginning to think that BOTH sides are at least partial disinfo, designed to frighten and steer.
A lot of this is AI.

1 Like

@Marcusmojo00 I too feel the same thick heavy vibes around me. So much sorrow. People can hide their physical feelings but not their inherent human feelings. I’m so sorry for all of us and I can relate to the heaviness you are experiencing.

3 Likes

Think of the problem. No virus has ever been isolated and proven to cause disease so WHAT THE HAY are they going to prove in these bioabs other than intention???

Chemicals and bacteria

Ripping new borns alive to shreds to get to the living stuff to grow lab meat.

1 Like

If you follow iEarlGrey, they went to a bio lab that the UKries had targeted specifically to destroy the evidence. (IOW, they sent missles to destroy their own facilities). They removed all the hard drives and most of the proof, but left vials, Petri dishes, and paperwork to show that it was definitely going on there. Hard to be skeptical of the proof, with translations from Masha. Follow them and you will get my point. Lots of humanitarian work with Mike Jones, iEarlGrey, and his cohorts.

1 Like

Stuff adds up, over time, especially if one retains the, now apparently obscure, facility for “remembering things one might have read”. Certainly this may be easier if one is older than, say, 22. There is herein embedded a logical fallacy that may be named " if this were true…" , and it falls upon way too many ASSUMPTIONS.
To give but one example, an assumption as to whether, or IF, "THEY would have done this/WE would have got that… " .
@QVBB
… it also undeniably leads to “I deserve to get/receive this/ YOU need to release this…” .
The “What if…” scenario deals with abstraction(s) as opposed to hard, or sober, reality, and scepticism has little to do with it as such. To employ scepticism usefully as a tool, one must first of all look at the entire fabric of what is being presented in the terms of perceived reality.
Speculation without sound basis, or grounding, is, if I recollect correctly, in general called “phantasy”.
One might also rightfully blame the Digital World and computer programming languages for having introduced, in for example the codelanguages Basic/C, the dualistic term “IF—>THEN”.

No hard drives but plenty of vials and Petri dishes? That’s believable as gen. C. Powell testimony at UN with these obfuscated pictures of black boxes supposedly holding WMDs. Smoke and screens all of it. I am still maintaining my opinion that we won’t find out the real reasons for Putin invasion into the UKR for a long time.

And why, may one ask, are you looking for “reasons”???

:pray: I pray healing for your friend’s daughter – and thank you for sharing with us here. xo Alicia

Thank you Dr Alice,
I think my friend is in denial and playing the whole episode down. She says it’s not serious and everything will be ok. I am not sure and finding her evasive behaviour insincere and troubling. It’s a difficult time for those of us who can see the reality for what it is.

1 Like

Update. 2/2/23