Financial Vipers of Venice Book Review - Dangerous Intellectuals

I hope to see you at the Vidchat on Friday, Robert.

1 Like

I think just listen to him a couple of times. very nice guy and I do not use that word lightly, he is intelligent (enough to read Doc).

… I do not doubt his intelligence … just his motive … among other things.

feel free to feel free!

bring enough sour cream for everyone please…:slight_smile:

Dunno. I’m planning on making perogys this week, so there won’t be enough to share…

1 Like

That’s ok I guess…We’ll always have Paris :slight_smile:

Thank you, and the others on this thread, for sharing about your recent experiences – and I hope that all of you are recovering. I have a terror of hospitals, and hope to be able to avoid them – but these things come at us, unexpectedly and without warning.

I, too, had tooth surgery a couple of months ago, and was a little anxious about it, given that our (older and thus more experienced) dentist quit, and now we have a young dentist (ditto with our doctor). Like you, we try, as best we can, to stay out of the medical system, and even try not to visit doctors, unless it’s dire – and it sounds like it was for you, and you didn’t have much of a choice in that situation.

After my dental visit, I wound up with a bacterial infection (likely not related to the dental procedure, but coincidental). To assist with recovery, I’ve been trying probiotics, and they have helped a lot.

I want to thank you and others in this thread for sharing your experiences, as I think many of us who visit this forum are anxious about going to see health professionals, with all the political interference that has been affecting these (and other) professions around the world. Some of our friends, who buy into the mainstream field of vision, usually rave about their experiences with doctors, medications, surgeries. It’s refreshing to see the caution and realism here.

And yet, and yet… When I expressed anxiousness about going to the dentist, a friend advised me thus: “You have obviously made a firm and deliberate decision to subject yourself to the dental procedure, and therefore you are going to have to genuinely place all your trust into the skill and attitude of the dentist, and ensure that the dentist knows that you have faith and trust and confidence in what she will do for you. Once you have made the choice, that is what you will do.” I chose to use my friend’s wise advice, put faith into the young dentist, and she did a very good job for what was a difficult procedure. In the end, I was left with the fact that the dentist is a human being, dealing with incredible challenges in her profession, who did her very best for me under that constraint, and I left with gratitude for her careful work.

By the way: I enjoyed the book review – thanks for posting it. I don’t know a single soul around my (physical) neighbourhood (other than my spouse) who has read one of Dr. Farrell’s books – and so, it is wonderful for me to see a book review, and then see what someone else has gleaned from a book that I’ve read (insights which are often different from what I, myself, take away from a book – especially as I don’t always connect dots in one go).

3 Likes

Bottom line in the American Healhth system is NOT HEALTH!
It IS PROFIT>
To put in on a never-ending-treadmill of wealth & health EXTRACTION!

Escape as soon as possible!

4 Likes

Perhaps as member of the intelligence community Holt was tasked with providing an on ramp for the “new system” of finance by exposing the skullduggery of how the current system came about. Dr. Farrell’s book compacted a huge amount of history in one book that is readily understandable by a person of limited knowledge of the origin of our current financial system. How the book made his reading list is a mystery. Since the intelligence community fosters an interest in esoteric and conspiratorial narratives, perhaps a colleague brought the book to his attention when they discussed his assignment.

1 Like

If you follow Holt, you understand that to the globalists, as a former pilot and Brig. Gen. the man has seen things he can’t talk about, but as a dangerous intellectual he has been able to find ways to express some of this knowledge without coming out and saying it. There is no way of knowing exactly why Dr. Farrell’s book landed in his “inbox”, but there are circles…

Check out the two entries I made on the Rich Does Politics post… enlightening

3 Likes

Moh: LOVE IT!!! :heart_eyes:

As long as “Dangerrous Intellectuals” is not code for life threatening incoming hit. Imagine reading all his books, it is explosive. His speculations linked to known history, science and everything else he is knowledgeable at is hard to find within one writer. The broad thread weaved thru all his writings could be deemed dangerous. The books are to good footnoted too!

1 Like

Maybe Holt as a man on inside of DS is developing his conscience after all, and becoming contemporary Col. Smedley Butler.
I smell new “War is a Racket” is coming, tilted “Pecunia Olet”