Fun Friday Pop Quiz

Pop Quiz

Directions: Identify the Self-a-Holic in the two texts below. Write A or B and defend your answer. Hit Reply.

The Two Texts:

Person A: I gave my neighbor a pie.

Person B: why did she give her neighbor a pie? is she having an affair or planning to have an affair with the neighbor’s wife or husband ? did that neighbor give a pie before and what does that mean ? why would you give a pie if you do not get anything in return ? how was that pie made ? was it homemade or store bought ? if this is home made, why did she spend the energy and money preparing a pie? is the neighbor old or young ? if old, is she wishing for some kind of inheritance ? why did she offer a pie to the neighbor in the first place ? why did not she make a pie for me ? am I not good enough for her to prepare a pie for me ? what kind of ingredients did she use ? why did she use premium ingredients instead of cheap ones ? does she want the neighbor to tell everyone that she got her a pie to look good ? why does she prefer the neighbor and why did not she prepare me a pie ? Is she sharing secrets about me with the neighbor ? is she going to tell the neighbor that I like xyz now that they seem to get close ? why did not she prepare a pie for my mother on Thanksgiving 25 years ago? does this mean she did not like my mother? why did she spent the time preparing the pie when better things like washing my car could be done? does this mean she does not value me ? I am sure she is planning something. You do not just give a pie just like that or just because the neighbor’s husband died…is she planning or thinking about my death ? yes that is it, she is planning my death and getting all my money to do as she wants.

Extra Credit: Provide a positive or negative example of your own. Pictures allowed.

Sunday Lesson Application: :latin_cross:

Scriptures:
2 Corinthians 3, 4-9
Luke: 21-37

Lesson Application: Do we begin again to commend ourselves? or need we, as some others, epistles of commendation to you, or letters of commendation from you? Ye are our epistle written in our hearts, known and read of all men:

Further Study:
Scripture Text and Audio Readings here: