Giza Open Talks: Meeting Today

I wouldn’t say Gnosticism is a disease either, honestly I don’t even know much about that. If it can be considered a way of thinking and seeing the world, as a condition, that can be difficult for anyone to change their way of life.

1 Like

Good to see you, mate! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you for your thoughts.

1 Like

I totally understand, humble pirate. :wink:

1 Like

Well, mate. I may have read too much St. Thomas Aquinas, but for me, no, not identity between hypothesis and intrinsic belief. I would say, scientifically, due to our human limitations as knowers, that testability is still salient for hypotheses. From the vantage of Truth, I would call for congruence between reality and intrinsic beliefs, not identity. Hence, humility.

I would be interested in your thoughts on the attached. Perhaps, we might have a meeting ground, without compromising faith or reason. Besides, you’re funny, :wink: Alicia xo

1 Like

May be this will help some of the above said things to become brought to light.

Understood. The spirit of the implicative order of Bohm is well reflected in these kids. See how one good tuba can anchor the bottom end, without the overpowering brass section, in this rendition, and besides — both of our contributions feature beautiful kids, freeing up from a lot of tight stuff in their lives. Hence, Giza Group Therapy. Thank you again, mate.

1 Like

At last, for the first time somebody (dr. Alicia) said those terrifying words that so many fear or rather are deaf to it. Fides et ratio!, fides et ratio!. people.
Thank you, dear friend.

1 Like

Also…let the sunshine in…:smirk: before is to late.

1 Like

Yes, mate. Stood in front of that very White House as a kid with my candle lit, my singing, and a krillion others singing. Thank you. xo.

1 Like

Theme Spiritual Protections: The seed of the woman will crush the head of the serpent.

Helps from the virtues and helps from Angels, dear Gizas! Alicia xo

Read from Msgr. Stephen Rosetti’s Diary:

Breastplate of St. Patrick: Speak, Pray, Sing! :pray:

I bind N. today to a strong virtue, an invocation of the Trinity. I believe in a Threeness, with confession of a Oneness in the Creator of the Universe.

I bind N. today to the virtue of Christ’s birth with His baptism, to the virtue of His crucifixion with His burial, to the virtue of His resurrection with His ascension, to the virtue of His coming to the Judgment of Doom.

I bind N. today to the virtue of ranks of Cherubim, in obedience of Angels, [in service of Archangels], in hope of resurrection for reward, in prayers of Patriarchs, in preaching of Apostles, in faiths of Confessors, in innocence of Holy Virgins, in deeds of righteous men.

I bind N. today to the virtue of Heaven, in light of Sun, in brightness of Snow, in splendor of Fire, in speed of Lightning, in swiftness of Wind, in depth of Sea, in stability of Earth, in compactness of Rock.

I bind N. today to God’s Virtue to pilot him/her, God’s might to uphold him/her, God’s wisdom to guide him/her, God’s eye to look before him/her, God’s ear to hear him/her, God’s Word to speak to him/her, God’s hand to guard him/'her, God’s way to lie before him/her, God’s shield to protect him/her, God’s host to secure him/her, Against snares of demons, Against seductions of vices, Against lusts of nature, Against everyone who wishes ill to him/her, Afar and anear, Alone and in a multitude.

So have I invoked all these virtues between N.

Against every cruel, merciless power which may come

Against his/her body and his/her soul,

Against incantations of false prophets,

Against black laws of heathenry,

Against false laws of heretics,

Against craft of idolatry,
Against spells of witches and smiths and druids, Against every knowledge that defiles men’s souls.

Christ to protect N. today,

Against poison, Against burning,

Against drowning,

Against death-wound,

until a multitude of rewards come to N.!

Christ with him/her,

Christ before him/her,

Christ behind him/ her,

Christ in him/’ her,

Christ below him/her,

Christ above him/her.

Christ at his/her right,

Christ at his/her left!

Christ in breadth,

Christ in length,

Christ in height!

Christ in the heart of everyone who thinks of him/her,

Christ in the mouth of everyone who speaks to him/her,

Christ in every eye that sees him/her,

Christ in every ear that hears him/her!

I bind N. today to a strong virtue, an invocation of the Trinity. I believe in a Threeness with confession of a Oneness, in the Creator of [the universe.] Salvation is the Lord’s, salvation is the Lord’s, salvation is Christ’s. May Thy salvation, O Lord, be always with us. :latin_cross:

Adapted from, Ripperger, Deliverance Prayers for the Laity, pp. 15-17

2 Likes

Neuroplasticity 101: We can repair our brains. . .

1 Like

No it isn’t. What is lost in great quantities will never be restored.
That is, to regenerate.
That is, to create again. I mean what is called neuroplasticity here.
It is only possible to improve the functioning of those nerve cells that are left. To preserve and possibly create new links between them. With the proposed methods and methods in this article that you posted.
Once a larger part of the brain, and depending on which region of the brain it has died, there is no regeneration, there is no re-creation of brain cells in that region.
Anyone who claims this is possible is lying.
It is not possible, at least for now with the known and available methods and techniques.
Those brain cells are simply dead tissue. They don’t exist.
And i do talk about damages after suffering severe strokes or massive heart attacks.
Offering false hope through the use of various techniques, methods, supplements, substances, etc., is tantamount to lying for profit.

1 Like

Happy Sunday, dear Gizas,
Brain health studies are fascinating. This popular version of “The Nun Studies” is excerpted from the longitudinal research taught in our undergraduate Neuropsychology courses:

1 Like

Isn’t it better to do something than to do nothing? Else how easily would one give up all hope.
Admittedly there are limits to the regeneration process.

1 Like

I’ve got nothing against Gnostics, practicing or retired… :laughing:

5 Likes

Those are some bold claims, can you share any of your sources that led you to those conclusions?

I’ll agree that if someone has suffered a massive stroke and half of their brain has literally died, there may be no way that is going to recover. The article didn’t seem to be making claims about that rather just that there is some evidence that some regeneration is possible, which sounds like evidence worth looking at if it still exists or ever did.

Lying for profit does indeed seem to be a major industry these days, glad I’m not paying or being paid for that.

1 Like

Yes.
I can.

From many sources.
But they are private sources and I will not talk about them.
Suffice it to say that what I claim above is from what I have seen, experienced, and tried all those methods and remedies.
Without a single brain cell regenerated. As a result.
Only the establishment of new connections between the remaining brain cells or regions is possible to some extent, depending on which region is damaged and to what extent.
Not that it doesn’t help. It helps but only to a certain extent.
But that’s all.
There is no regeneration in the sense of rebuilding the tissue. Only lesions remain.
And that’s it.

You're  the cat's pajamas

Beannachtaí na Féile Padraig Ort
Blessings of Patrick’s Festival Upon You
Feliz dia de San Patricio
Boldog Szent Patrik napot
с днем ​​святого патрика
Joyeuse Saint Patrick

Happy Saint Patrick’s Day, fellow Gizas!

Prayer
:pray:St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen. .

O glorious prince St. Michael,
chief and commander of the heavenly hosts,
guardian of souls, vanquisher of rebel spirits,
servant in the house of the Divine King
and our admirable conductor,
you who shine with excellence
and superhuman virtue deliver us from all evil,
who turn to you with confidence
and enable us by your gracious protection
to serve God more and more faithfully every day.

With thanks to David 8.

1 Like