Glenn Breaks Down Bodycam Footage from Paul Pelosi Attack

The bodycam footage of the attack on Paul Pelosi was finally released — over two months after the altercation occurred. But first, on today’s Friday Exclusive, Glenn flashes back to the original, now-deleted, NBC News report that left us with more questions than answers.

Then, he breaks down the recently released bodycam footage that some of America’s most powerful seemingly tried to keep from going public. Finally, Glenn asks, “Why was this footage not immediately released when it could have cleared up all the confusion and controversies?”

The lack of credibility and trust throughout society is getting out of control, and the delayed release of this footage may make it all worse.

Beck: “Glenn Breaks Down Bodycam Footage from Paul Pelosi Attack | Friday Exclusive | Ep 248” [15:49 video (cc)] (rumormillnews.com)

No blood. Was this staged after the other video? Putting the 2 videos together even with creative editing doesn’t work in my opinion. I can no longer access the other video which was on Facebook. Can anyone else find it and post it here? As for Beck, controlled opposition as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

Controlled opposition? Nah, yellow journalism never went a way. It’s been repackaged as “news shows”. I would guess TPTB knew exactly what they were doing and fueling by withholding the videos. “Let’s make those conspiracy crazies look foolish.” Casting doubt from the beginning fits into the process of paid purveyors of propaganda. Who needs controlled opposition when the fools rush in?

3 Likes

The answer for “why now” think its served the purpose for gaslighting of the public not to focus on the Veritas framing of the pfizer dating mouth, somehow always cia has ready distraction for cover up as of the plandemix so as from all its side effects, actually once get out in public the embalmer with his remarks that all bodies with strange blood clots were of vaxed, suddenly ukrainian army was preparing mega offensive on Donbass and normally Russia responded swiftly and right after instead all the attention to fall on the death jabs was diverted to the ukrainian crisis, this just point how afraid are from the consequences from the failed plandemix but also that obviously need to keep the narrative for “their” miracle jabs still alive i.e. that genetic&bionic revolution cant fail even tho failed, maybe if we all stop bringing the issue to attention the world will see quickly Peace!? Just havent catch what was used as attention spin when dr. Andrew G Huff got in public with his book!? Actually I havent saw nor aware whats the hype with this pelosians incident, but surely was the cam view in perfect time, or maybe I am wrong!?

1 Like

Simple matter of minds in the gutter for a “good story”…good for business.

1 Like