MEMBERS: 5PM EVENING VIDCHAT OF SEPT 20 2024

Originally published at: Members Only

Just a reminder to have your posts in no later than 10PM US Central Time Thursday evening, and to keep one eye peeled on the forum for any last minute weather-related schedule changes. Remember we’re also on the new three hour time limit, so the earlier you post, the more likely your comments and questions…

1 Like

Hi Joseph,
I am no longer able to join vid chats or watch their recordings. I wrote to technical support and followed all their suggestions. It is the first time in years that I am experiencing this and I had no choice but to cancel my membership since your vidchats are the main reason why I joined.

It appears that: https://youtu.be/V2f-MZ2HRHQ?si=rLpjhuV9MdwvKm14

Can anything be done about this?
Thank you,
Cool Hand Luke

Did you try to log in with a friends computer and did that work?

I did and also from my phone and it didn’t work. I spent hours changing the detailed settings in my browsers per the instructions and still the same.

I have no clue why after so many years it won’t work.

If you can’t log in with a friends compute, this is strange. I don’t know where you reside, but one wonders if “jammers” are at work. Tried with a VPN?

1 Like

Thanks Neru, I did try with a VPN
I am at a loss.
I miss you guys

1 Like

Have your friend join and watch on their computer?

I had difficulty renewing membership recently, has expired and when tried to renew wouldn’t take payment.

Have you tried off your computer, not your phone?

Hi Joseph, I tried on my computer and on my phone.

May I suggest… use another computer and download it…
use this Vimeoripper to extract mp3 or mp4 videos…
https://tuberipper.com/27/site/vimeo

1. log on to gizadeathstar, pull up the video
  2. open in Vimeo
  3. copy the video address from Vimeo
  4. paste into the video ripper
  5. there is a drop down box for the format you want to download it, click it and download
  6. there is a free Vimeo membership… but I don’t believe you need it for this extraction.
3 Likes

Could be the problem is specifically with your account if no one else is experiencing the same issue, you could try creating a new account to see if that is any different.

Thank you Jeana18! I will try this later today!

Thank you Bahri! I will try it if nothing else works

1 Like

When this happened to me Daniel found it was because I’m still in an old payment method. He had to singly approve I believe.

1 Like

you can also try to use a different browser like Brave or firefox…
clean out your browser cache and also your hard drive my not have enough space… get an external and move some files over to it… I’m always running out of space and I have very large hard drives.

1 Like