New Remote Viewing Project Is Taking Target Submissions — What Should They Investigate?

I thought some people here might find this interesting, especially considering the kinds of subjects discussed on Giza Death Star.

Sean Patrick Hazlett, host of Through A Glass Darkly, recently launched Project Obsidian, a new remote viewing project with HRVG remote viewers Brian Boodhoo, Evan, and Remote Viewer X (Derek).

What caught my attention is that they’re allowing members of the public to submit their own targets for the team to potentially remote view. You don’t have to pay to submit one. Their Patreon has a FREE Seeker membership, which allows you to submit a target idea. Sean acts as the targeteer and decides which submissions are ultimately selected.

The viewers are kept blind to the target and receive an alphanumeric target identifier rather than being told what they’re viewing. The team then works the target independently and the sessions can be compared for convergence.

Derek says he has around 24 years of remote viewing experience and has worked thousands of targets. Brian and Evan are trained in the Hawaii Remote Viewers Guild (HRVG) methodology. The three viewers have also worked with the Future Forecasting Group.

Project Obsidian plans to work roughly three target projects per month in addition to a rolling 90-Day Scry looking approximately three months into the future.

Considering the interests of people on this forum, I thought the target-submission aspect might be particularly interesting. There are plenty of subjects discussed here that could potentially make fascinating blind RV targets—historical mysteries, unusual technology, geopolitical questions, archaeological mysteries, unexplained events, and other subjects where useful feedback might eventually become available.

Obviously, submitting something doesn’t guarantee Sean will select it. But Project Obsidian is brand new, so this seems like a good opportunity to get some genuinely interesting target ideas in front of the team.

FREE Seeker membership / Project Obsidian:
⁠Project Obsidian Patreon

Submit a target:
⁠Project Obsidian Target Database

Launch livestream with Sean and the viewers:
⁠Project Obsidian Launch Livestream

I’m curious what people here would choose as a target. If you could put one Giza Death Star-type mystery in front of a blind remote viewing team, what would you have them investigate?

3 Likes

The winning numbers of each national lottery?

3 Likes

Underneath Mt. Shasta

Locations in Gobi Desert that I don’t know. Landing sites. Might be too general.

2 Likes

Based on my own astral projections, and past ‘visions’ years ago, I would really like them to confirm what is inside the Pyramids on Mars, and how many are there.
I have seen some things myself but it would be interesting to have ‘confirmation’

I tried to submit something but you have to be a Patreon member.
Seeker and paid members can propose targets.

Yeah, I just signed up for their free account.

1 Like

There was a guy that projected himself to mars and other planets.

He had an amazing website that detailed his adventures. His techniques to travel.

To the non-initiated, this just sounds weird and don’t think everyone here is initiated.

I remember somethings. I had his book too. Mars confirmed victim of galactic wars. Worse than Oakland and Detroit. Some group of under ground Monks live there but mostly ruled by war mongers. It’s a warring planet just like the astrologers figured out in the charts.

Can’t recall if he addressed the pyramids.

Now Venus and Jupiter, totally different story.


I thought that modern day remote viewing, the target was not given. Only the target code. With other types of “travel” doesn’t make a difference. I think they blinded the target to validate objectivity.

I saw what was under MT Shasta before I knew the stories. Nice to have other people validate your own experiences.

1 Like

What happened to Andy Burnham

Where’s Jimmy Hoffa?

The remote viewers only get the target code. Sean is the tasker, so the remote viewers only get an 8 digit code. My target got approved, so I hope to find out by December.

1 Like