Our Daily Dose: The 30-Day Faith Challenge

Focused Intention, beloved Gizas: The Sword of God’s Word

Rx: Say out loud 1-30x today:

Day 14: We set free those who sinned against us, by the forgiving Power of Jesus.

Lord Jesus,
In obedience to You,
By the Power of Your Cross,
I set free and forgive ______________ for ____________________.

Your Perfect Love casts out all fear!
Your Love keeps no record of wrongs
against me, or against them.

I take back what is mine,
And I give back what is theirs.

You are Lord between us now.
All dark powers are removed from the situation, the relationship, and my memory.
Those are replaced with Your healing, Your freedom, and Your victory.
I walk in the triumph of Your merciful Blood,
This Very Day. :latin_cross:

2 Likes

Day 14 Discernment Supplement
Our mighty power and authority in Christ Jesus to crush the Destroyer:

1 Like

Rx: Say aloud 1-30x today, as desired:

Day 15: We walk in the Holy Light of Jesus. Cleansed, forgiven, made whole!

Dear Lord Jesus,
In obedience to You,
I ask Your forgiveness for ______________ .
I repent of ____________ because it offends You, separates me from You!

By faith in You,
By Your Holy Spirit,
I receive as my own
Your freedom,
Your power,
Your righteousness,
Your mercy,
Your delegated authority over this sin, darkness, and evil.

I choose today to walk in Your Holy Light,
to follow You,
to receive Your love for me,
to love You in return!

My friends here are praying with me, in agreement.
Precious Savior, You are in our midst!
Your Kingdom has drawn near to me,
This Very Day! :latin_cross:

1 Like

Rx: Say aloud 1-30x today, as desired:

Day 16: We are not ashamed of the gospel. Forgiven, cleansed, made whole, we meet the world with the Word. The King draws us near to Him. We come silent to His feet. Here, as we listen, we notice the nail prints in His Holy Hands. We weep. Awash with tears, we see Him more truly now. We see Him. We see what God’s Perfect Love has done to redeem us! We can never leave Him alone. How can we ever thank Him?

Dear Lord Jesus,
Today we listen for Your Voice.
The Accuser is silenced.
By Your Spirit, You speak to us.
We listen more intently for You, and You alone.
Only God.

“My Son, My Daughter,
Do not be afraid.
I am here with you.
Right here.
Nearer to you than your breathing,
Nearer than your hands or your feet.
Come close to Me…come closer still.
This Very Day!” :latin_cross:

1 Like

Rx: Listen 1-30x today, as desired:

Day 17: Faith comes to us by hearing now, and hearing by the Word of God. We give God our listening today. This Very Day :latin_cross:

1 Like

Day 17 Text Supplement
Berean Study Bible

Psalm 55 :latin_cross:

Listen to my prayer, O God,
and do not ignore my plea.
Attend to me and answer me.
I am restless in my complaint,
and distraught at the voice of the enemy,
at the pressure of the wicked.

For they release disaster upon me
and revile me in their anger.
My heart murmurs within me,
and the terrors of death assail me.

Fear and trembling grip me,
and horror has overwhelmed me.

I said, “Oh, that I had wings like a dove!
I would fly away and find rest.
How far away I would flee!
In the wilderness I would remain.
Selah
I would hurry to my shelter,
far from this raging tempest.”

O Lord, confuse and confound their speech,
for I see violence and strife in the city.
Day and night they encircle the walls,
while malice and trouble lie within.

Destruction is within;
oppression and deceit never leave the streets.
For it is not an enemy who insults me;
that I could endure.
It is not a foe who rises against me;
from him I could hide.

But it is you, a man like myself,
my companion and close friend.
We shared sweet fellowship together;
we walked with the crowd into the house of God.

Let death seize them by surprise;
let them go down to Sheol alive,
for evil is with them in their homes.

But I call to God,
and the LORD saves me.
Morning, noon, and night, I cry out in distress,
and He hears my voice.
He redeems my soul in peace
from the battle waged against me,
even though many oppose me.

God will hear and humiliate them—
the One enthroned for the ages—
Selah
because they do not change
and they have no fear of God.

My companion attacks his friends;
he violates his covenant.
His speech is smooth as butter,
but war is in his heart.
His words are softer than oil,
yet they are swords unsheathed.

Cast your burden upon the LORD
and He will sustain you;
He will never let the righteous be shaken.

But You, O God, will bring them down
to the Pit of destruction;
men of bloodshed and deceit
will not live out half their days.

But I will trust in You.

Rx: Come today and meet with Him in His Word. Listen very carefully for Jesus’ prayer for you.

Day 18: We cast our burdens upon the Lord Jesus, who bore them all. If we are still burdened with them, we each seek private truthfulness within: “How can I truthfully say that I have cast it upon Jesus, if I am still burdened with it?” We are not second saviors, nor do we seek them!

Jesus shed His Blood once and for all of us. We pursue prayer, past the point of self-condemnation for our arrogance, past the point of despair for our unbelief, past the burdens we bore in our own strength, into Grace, into Peace, into His Cross and Rising, into Our Savior who asks only, “Come to Me.” :latin_cross:

1 Like

Day 18 Text Supplement
King James Version

Luke 10 :latin_cross:

After these things the LORD appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come.

Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are few: pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he would send forth labourers into his harvest.

Go your ways: behold, I send you forth as lambs among wolves.

Carry neither purse, nor scrip, nor shoes: and salute no man by the way.

And into whatsoever house ye enter, first say, Peace be to this house.

And if the son of peace be there, your peace shall rest upon it: if not, it shall turn to you again.

And in the same house remain, eating and drinking such things as they give: for the labourer is worthy of his hire. Go not from house to house.

And into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you, eat such things as are set before you:
And heal the sick that are therein, and say unto them, The kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

But into whatsoever city ye enter, and they receive you not, go your ways out into the streets of the same, and say,

Even the very dust of your city, which cleaveth on us, we do wipe off against you: notwithstanding be ye sure of this, that the kingdom of God is come nigh unto you.

But I say unto you, that it shall be more tolerable in that day for Sodom, than for that city.

Woe unto thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works had been done in Tyre and Sidon, which have been done in you, they had a great while ago repented, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted to heaven, shalt be thrust down to hell.

He that heareth you heareth me; and he that despiseth you despiseth me; and he that despiseth me despiseth him that sent me.

And the seventy returned again with joy, saying, Lord, even the devils are subject unto us through thy name.

And he said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven.

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven.

In that hour Jesus rejoiced in spirit, and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes: even so, Father; for so it seemed good in thy sight.

All things are delivered to me of my Father: and no man knoweth who the Son is, but the Father; and who the Father is, but the Son, and he to whom the Son will reveal him.

And he turned him unto his disciples, and said privately, Blessed are the eyes which see the things that ye see:

For I tell you, that many prophets and kings have desired to see those things which ye see, and have not seen them; and to hear those things which ye hear, and have not heard them.

And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

He said unto him, What is written in the law? how readest thou?

And he answering said, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy strength, and with all thy mind; and thy neighbour as thyself.

And he said unto him, Thou hast answered right: this do, and thou shalt live.

But he, willing to justify himself, said unto Jesus, And who is my neighbour?

And Jesus answering said, A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho, and fell among thieves, which stripped him of his raiment, and wounded him, and departed, leaving him half dead.

And by chance there came down a certain priest that way: and when he saw him, he passed by on the other side.

And likewise a Levite, when he was at the place, came and looked on him, and passed by on the other side.

But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him,

And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him.

And on the morrow when he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the host, and said unto him, Take care of him; and whatsoever thou spendest more, when I come again, I will repay thee.

Which now of these three, thinkest thou, was neighbour unto him that fell among the thieves?

And he said, He that shewed mercy on him.

Then said Jesus unto him, Go, and do thou likewise.

Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.

And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus’ feet, and heard his word.

But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.

And Jesus answered and said unto her, Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:

But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her.

1 Like

Rx: Come today and meet with Jesus in His Word. Look very carefully for the authority Jesus gives you in your own life today.

Day 19: In obedience to You, Lord Jesus, we receive Your Word anew. This Very Day, we rejoice that our names are written in Your Lamb’s Book of Life! We receive the authority You give to us, and we apply it in our lives.

We trample over all the powers of Satan, submitting them to Your Holy Blood. Nothing will harm us, for it is Your Word of Promise to us, the Holy Spirit residing in us, and the Will of our Father in Heaven to deliver us from all evil. :latin_cross: Soli Deo Gloria

So Jesus told them,

“I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.
Behold, I have given you authority to tread on snakes and scorpions,
and over all the power of the enemy.
Nothing will harm you.

Nevertheless, do not rejoice that the spirits submit to you,
but rejoice that your names are written in heaven." :latin_cross:

Rx: Declare aloud 1-30x today, as desired.

Note: Remember, we submit to God, never the Foe. We resist the Devil and he flees from us. We do not flee from him. The unstoppable Gospel.

Day 20: We submit to God. We submit to His Authority. We take up our Authority. We resist the Devil and he flees from us.

I submit vulnerably to God.

I submit to God’s Authority.

I go to Him with Everything and Seek Correction daily. The Blood of Jesus grants me access to My Loving Father. He always Provides my Safe Route of Escape from Every Trial, Trap, and Temptation!

:latin_cross: Dear Lord Jesus,
In obedience to You,
I seek your correction. Search me, Lord.

[Listen. Wait. Acknowledge. Listen for reassurance/no condemnation. If applicable:
I ask Your forgiveness for [ ______________ ] .
I repent of [ ____________ ] because it offends You, separates me from You!]

:latin_cross: By faith in You,
By Your Holy Spirit,
I receive as my own
Your freedom,
Your power,
Your righteousness,
Your mercy,
Your delegated authority over [ __________], sin, darkness, and evil.

I choose today to walk in Your Holy Light,
to follow You,
to receive Your love for me,
to love You in return!

My friends here are praying with me, in agreement.
Precious Savior, You are in our midst!
Your Kingdom has drawn near to me,
This Very Day! :latin_cross:

2 Likes

Day 20 Text Supplement
King James Version

James 4: 1-11 :latin_cross:

From whence come wars and fightings among you? come they not hence, even of your lusts that war in your members? Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not. Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts. Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God. Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy? But he giveth more grace. Wherefore he saith, God resisteth the proud, but giveth grace unto the humble.

Drawing Near to God

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you. Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded. Be afflicted, and mourn, and weep: let your laughter be turned to mourning, and your joy to heaviness. Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up.

Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another? :latin_cross:

1 Like

Rx: Come today and meet with Jesus in His Word. Listen and look very closely for the clear instruction Jesus gives you in your own life today.

Day 21: Jesus calls you ,__________, by your name! Jesus gave His Holy Blood :latin_cross: to give you ,___________, His Abundant New Life. He writes your name in His eternal Book of Life! He has no rival. He has no equal!

We spend hours reviewing the lord of Hell and his barbaric, horrific insanities. To what end? Vain argumentation? Complaints? Not even close! Rather, we are to repent ourselves of gnosis upon gnosis – the very lies that do not and cannot deliver their claims. The lord of Hell has nothing to offer. We are called to renounce his lies, and to repent of our own sins-- sins which open the doors to evil – sins that can only blind us, bind us, and grind us.

We are called to distinguish the gospel-size faith we are called to by Jesus Christ, the living God, from the pocket-size reduced Jesus of human making --the little Jesus of marketeers who bears no resemblance to the very-man, very-God, who conquers it all in the Word of God!

Have you really, truly, deeply heard the gospel that calls you by name? Jesus’ resurrection life put death to Death for you! He destroyed the works of the Devil for you! He sends us forth to spread the gospel of His kingdom to the whole world – to heal the sick, raise the dead – resist, expose and expel evil – to bind up the broken hearted, and set the captives free. He sends us out in active power encounters today to meet this world with His Word. The question is simple: will you, ________, do so?

This is all a way of saying, fellow Gizas, that we cannot ignore a real, genuine, immediate encounter with Jesus Christ. He is Lord. We cannot give Him the silent treatment, nor a snarky sigh. We cannot give our worst to the One who gives us His best, and is worthy of all our love. We meet the King of Kings in His love for us, on His merciful terms, His turf, and His divine timetable! We are not called to dialogue with darkness in any way! We are called to discern and confront dark spirits. As we do, Truth Himself is before us, behind us, and within us! We push back and dispel evil from our presence, in all seasons of our lives.

I pray today for us to engage the real Jesus in our lives and to power down whatever evil may beset us, within or without, by His Holy Power:

:latin_cross: In You, all supernatural power and grace, ever with us, Emmanuel, Holy Spirit, come even closer to each of us today!

Because the Master asks us to …Let us now declare Jesus openly before men, by His Name, and in the daylight, in every single thing we do, This Very Day. As we do, Our Redeemer promises to confess us before our Heavenly Father!

In Nomine Jesu :latin_cross:

1 Like

which scripture is that from? what recording?

1 Like

Day 21 Text Supplement
King James Version

Matthew 10 :latin_cross:

And when he had called unto him his twelve disciples, he gave them power against unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.

2 Now the names of the twelve apostles are these; The first, Simon, who is called Peter, and Andrew his brother; James the son of Zebedee, and John his brother;

3 Philip, and Bartholomew; Thomas, and Matthew the publican; James the son of Alphaeus, and Lebbaeus, whose surname was Thaddaeus;

4 Simon the Canaanite, and Judas Iscariot, who also betrayed him.

5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:

6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.

8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses,

10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat.

11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.

12 And when ye come into an house, salute it.

13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you.

14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.

17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;

18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.

19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.

20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.

21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

22 And ye shall be hated of all men for my name’s sake: but he that endureth to the end shall be saved.

23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come.

24 The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

25 It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

26 Fear them not therefore: for there is nothing covered, that shall not be revealed; and hid, that shall not be known.

27 What I tell you in darkness, that speak ye in light: and what ye hear in the ear, that preach ye upon the housetops.

28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

36 And a man’s foes shall be they of his own household.

37 He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.

38 And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

39 He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

40 He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

41 He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet’s reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man’s reward.

42 And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward. :latin_cross:

Day 21 Text Supplement is provided just now, bluefalken. The narrator of the audio is Alexander Scourby. Thanks for stopping in! Alicia xo

I remember him. Great voice and reading… will look for the iPhone app.

2 Likes

Great, bf – email me if you want the complete Scourby audio Bible --you can select whatever audio portion you need, by book and by chapter. It’s not an app, but I get it both on my phone and my desktop for free. DrAliciaHill@protonmail.com

Focused Intention, dear Gizas: The Sword of God’s Word

Rx: Audio Bible Study today: The Letter of St. Paul to the Ephesians: Chapter 1

Day 22: We listen today. In obedience to the Word of God, we study to show ourselves approved. :latin_cross:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

“Lord, who has believed our message?” Consequently, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ." Romans 10:17

Day 22 Audio Lesson: The Epistle of St. Paul to the Ephesians, Chapter 1:

1 Like

Rx: Text Bible Study today: The Letter of St. Paul to the Ephesians: Chapter 1

Day 23: We listen for the voice of the Holy Spirit in our hearts, as we read our chapter today. In obedience to the Word of God, we study to show ourselves approved. :latin_cross:

Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 2 Timothy 2:15

“Lord, who has believed our message?” Consequently, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of Christ." Romans 10:17

Day 23 Reading:

King James Version

The Epistle of St. Paul to the Ephesians 1: 1-23

1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, to the saints which are at Ephesus, and to the faithful in Christ Jesus: 2 Grace be to you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ.

3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. 7 In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; 8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; 9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: 10 That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: 11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: 12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. 13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, 14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints, 16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; 17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him: 18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, 20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places, 21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: 22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church, 23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

1 Like

Rx: Audio Bible Study today: The Letter of St. Paul to the Ephesians: Chapter 2

Day 24: We listen today. In obedience to the Word of God, we study to show ourselves approved. :latin_cross:

Day 24 Audio Lesson: The Epistle of St. Paul to the Ephesians, Chapter 2:

1 Like