Psychopathy/Evil

@Sal2lee - Found Dion Fortune’s little book, Psychic Self-Defence (first published 1930) in my bookshelf I can recommend. I haven’t read it in years and see listed a chapter titled, “The Pathology of Non-Human contacts.” She writes, “…they are aliens in a strange land when incarnated in human form” and “have an infinite capacity for inflicting hurt on those who love them…like a child pulling flies to pieces out of idleness, not realising with it is doing…For them to submit to our standards is to deny their deepest instincts.”

And now, I think, I will reread the book.

1 Like

@manhattan thanks for the recommendation, I will look into it.

Edit…looked into the book and I don’t think it’s for me. Thanks anyways.

1 Like

@Sal2lee - Dion Fortune is not for everyone. Thank you for checking it out though.

1 Like

Then there’s this book: “Psychic Energy: Its source and its transformation” by M. Esther Harding with foreword by C.G. Jung (first printing 1947). See if that’s any good.

I’m listening to Fr Ripperger’s video. “There’s one in every family.” I’m so excited to have confirmation. Still listening…

In university in late 70s, I took a course, Family Emotional System, with a Mary Matossian known as an expert in this field, and still have my paper. I had the opportunity to interview family members. Now that generation is gone. Great grandfather was 33 degree FM, then his son worked with Baruch. He died suddenly of a heart attack at 70. His brother lived another 20 years. Odd

1 Like

@manhattan
Wow, great grandfather was a 33. Mine was a mere FM in a small Texas town.
Odd that the brother lived another 20 years? Not really.
Where it might get truly interesting is, check out your great grandmother. She likely carried the GS via exposure, IF there’s no FM’s in her family line and she might not have known even if there were. It’s just much stronger in families with FM history because of the occult, witchcraft and Luciferian system.

Was surprised to find that Fr. R. fasts continuously and only eats one meal per week! That must take some real practice!

Skip to minute 3:05 to get straight to the meat of the coconut

1 Like

@thebeaver I love, love, love your stuff. Right down my alley. So much to look forward to.

I’ll tell you another secret. “The brother who lived another 20 years,” had 2 children. (Mother’s cousins, my aunt & uncle) The “first-born,” a daughter, died from “falling out” a Manhattan highrise window at 16. It’s hush hush. Couldn’t even find an article in the NYT.
Her one and only younger brother had quite a career (e.g., Director of CryoLife) also died at 70, retired after “33” years at Prudential, head of Investment Banking Division. He died from a “long illness.” I was shocked when I visited him in the hospital to discover this very tall, handsome man with a healthy head of natural blond hair had gotten some strange disease and had both his legs amputated!

1 Like

I’m very happy that you’ve found the posts helpful.
Although I’m not Catholic, Fr. Ripperger’s ministry probably saved my life.
Sounds like you have quite a family history and hope you find the information you need to break any spiritual ties that might be holding you and family members back. Of all the practices, the prayer regimen is the one that’s helped me the most.
Praying for your freedom and that of many others. The first step in freeing the world from tyranny.

@manhattan @Sal2lee

I just now saw and watched this one. It literally has everything! Fr. R. talks about:

Satanic Ritual Abuse, Portals, Morphing (Shape Shifting), Levels of Influence, John Lennon & Significance of Dec. 8, Yoga, Dahmer, films, Halloween, Binding Prayers, Authority and much more…

Remember, he’s giving the information as a Catholic, as is the man who’s interviewing him. You don’t have to agree with everything but the info is solidly within Christian dogma and the prayers work for Protestants as well.

I have his book ‘Dominion’ and it’s the most comprehensive I’ve ever seen on all we’ve discussed in this thread. Not story time or bedtime book to be sure but written in encyclopedia format and pretty much blows your hair back. I can only absorb small amounts of it at a time; it’s that comprehensive. I’m grateful that I started with the Prayer book.

Watch this in segments if you need to but a must see for those interested.

1 Like

Thanks, Margaret W. I found Laura by finding the important paper PONEROLOGY on her website when I was researching evil after 911. God bless.

1 Like

@thebeaver - Thanks, as always.
Listening now, I am reminded to alert people about the affect of meeting people with “charisma.” If ever you’ve had the opportunity to meet “in person” someone with charisma, you will notice a pull, an attraction, a “power” they exude. Beware these people. They pay heavily for their charisma, and gain much.

Thanks @thebeaver I will check it out.

@manhattan
In my almost 70 years, I’ve met the best of people and the worst of people, including at least one serial killer that I know of (Henry Lee Lucas).

Then there’s the guy in the building down the courtyard who murdered his girlfriend, chopped her up in pieces, put the parts in a garbage bag and threw the bag in a bayou.

I’m always aware.

Oh my goodness! I’ll have to look up Henry Lee Lucas. Did you notice anything unique about these people to give clues?

could fit nicely in this row.

2 Likes

Henry was nothing. The one they really wanted to get hold of was his buddy, Otis Toole.

I’ve lived around this area of Texas and west into Austin most of my life when not overseas. Don’t you recognize frightened people when you see (or not) or hear their voices? No ‘charisma’ involved in this one. There’s also knowing detectives working the case telling some of us what MSM is not reporting.

I go way back in some places around here. Look up “Humpy Parker” for a real hoot! Nevermind water-boarding, just use a towel or two.

And here were are again in San Jacinto County, TX. No surprise to me or anyone who was raised in SE TX. San Jacinto Co. has a reputation going back at least as far as the 1960’s for downright craziness. Did anyone check out Humpy Parker yet?

Interesting observations, and I’m glad you found a solution to your problem. One thing about exorcising spirits, though - Malachi Martin said prayer won’t work when it comes to exorcism, although it might help afterwards and before obsession as a preventative. If it worked for you, that’s great, but it seems it doesn’t work in all cases.

Actually, how did you deal with your own problem, if I may ask?

In my case and 99 out of 100 cases, exorcism is not needed. The Church has a 4-step protocol that must be followed to even get to an exorcist and I think it’s an excellent one. Prayer and The Eucharist must be a part of it and during the times scheduled; esp. prayer, daily, 3 times per day.

I have blogged about this at length recently and all you need to do is put in search “Fr. Ripperger” and all sorts of info will come up, including what happened to me. The information is very good and if you want to learn about how it’s really being handled, watch the videos.

1 Like