Pushback against mandated insanity

1 Like
2 Likes

This article – and, evidently, the book it’s talking about – points out a very important and very little known fact about vaccine trials: new vaccines are not tested against a real placebo (that is, an inert substance like a saline solution). The “placebo” in vaccine safety studies is one or more other vaccines.

3 Likes

After what we experienced with these “vaccines” the very word is repugnant and no amount of studies/books is going to salvage their reputation and usefulness.

2 Likes

I couldn’t express it more succinctly Fiat :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Email evidence: CDC made false statements about Covid-19 vaccine safety:

1 Like

Lie, lies and more lies. How many are needed to bring charges and convictions?

Enough lies already, call the sheriff today!

Geez I wonder if my cardiologist knew about the shot toxicity when he kept badgering me to take a foreign substance into my body? I said no thank you, my body already has plenty of toxins. That’s why my feet and legs are swollen. And he’s a medical doctor?

Happy first anniversary of this thread, dear Gizas! Drop a truth-bomb a day! Alicia xo
Soli Deo Gloria.

Here, Konnech CEO has been arrested for giving China access to the personal data of 2 million poll workers in the United States:

1 Like

Foreign operation of “overseas” police station in New York City:

1 Like

COVID 19 virus was generated in China with assistance of NIH grant:

1 Like

Tom Fitton, ever pushing back at Judicial Watch:

1 Like

There is plenty of general info on Social Ecology online. If you want more on the formative influences of my thinking start here:

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/wittgenstein/#TracLogiPhil

1 Like