Pushback against mandated insanity

Wonder who’ll be at the retirement party? I didn’t get an invite.

2 Likes

I hear you didn’t get an invite to Fausti’s party. I didn’t either. I’m so relieved, Bill. What glitz of mine could possibly adorn that hell show? I’m putting on a pair of jeans and some coffee – and an extra thick :wink: pair of hip waders – to plod through all the lying sacks of excreta – and other nitrogenous waste products, now rapidly discharging from the mouths of the mandated apologists.

3 Likes

News of this is blowing up now all over patriot channels. @DrAliciaHill have you heard any updates that give you more or less hope about this? That Juan O’Savin and friends are spreading this hopium-looking case, doesn’t bode well for it.

2 Likes

Checked my files, cylon8meg – nothing worth talking about today. Will post anything that moves me. Thanks for stopping by. Alicia

Doctors and nurses pushback on FDA:

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like
2 Likes
1 Like

What is not so very shocking is that Celine Dion, as with so many other folks of her persuasion is they willing became un-objective, un-questioning, mind-numbed robots. Prez Trump’s Op Warp Speed was likely to have been an under-handed operation to ‘weed-out’ folks who trusted their government more than they should.

4 Likes

Getting rid of as many “could be” witnesses as possible.

1 Like

Or changing their DNA by way of the injection. So, is DeSantis on the right path with all the lawsuits against Big Pharma? Those folks are notorious for developing all manner of injections that would change the DNA of humanity. This article also delves into increasing cancer risks. COVID Boosters Trigger Metastasis (theepochtimes.com)

2 Likes

DeSantis is just a showman. Lawsuits against Pharma could and often do take decades.
(I don’t read epochtimes. Worthless for real research purposes.)

1 Like

Other than reading the articles posted here from the Epoch Times I do not access their site (heaven knows what attacks their site is subjected to) though I do pay for a subscription to support their efforts. Readership counts for determining advertising revenue and another voice is always welcome in my view.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Whatever …and 20 more whatevers

1 Like
3 Likes

Another great video from Judicial Watch.
[approx. 14:45 clicks-in, an example]

2 Likes