Pushback against mandated insanity

Oh great, the world events aren’t crazy enough, now we have MORE actors?

4 Likes

The power of control over words can be quantified, like chess moves:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Trying to protect themselves from lawsuits?
Too late.

2 Likes

A little push back…

1 Like
2 Likes

Soldier finally made to take the jab, is getting no support even after getting an exemption for the 2nd jab… Quote from the soldier: “I am constantly harassed to get the second shot, in part because my exemption keeps getting deleted from my records,” he said. “My former PCM had to put in the exemption multiple times due to it being deleted from my records.”

2 Likes

Do we know what the grounds for his exemption were?

1 Like

Hopefully the ‘passive but muscular’ resistance extends to the high courts…

1 Like

https://lakaruppropet.se/international-conference-pandemic-strategies/

4 Likes

A way to make some $$$ in the depression? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

[7:10 clicks in]
Starts to address why the script has been globalized, and “they’re” all following it.
The global organized crime cartel[which includes military, pharma, etc., etc.]
are all in on it; trying to make their globalized slow kill - pseudo legal.

[Meanwhile they are also, at the same time - turning you into a machine,
a very expendable machine, worth less than a robot.]

2 Likes

I follow Sasha Latypova on substack.

1 Like

Sasha brought out the enormous complexity of manufacturing 1 million vials of mRna “vaccines” within a few months. Checking the different vials they found broken Rna strands to zero Rna strands and many impurities. With the EUA designation they (DOD) got away with normal good manufacturing practice and safety regulations. She explains how the DOD operates and owns this biological weapon.

Andrew Hull - interview with Del Bigtree at 1:16 min. makes the case that the virus came from the lab and who created it.

3 Likes
3 Likes
1 Like

Here is the statement from the article Soldier claims he was injured by vaccine- “After making every attempt to rule out all potential sources of his symptoms besides the vaccine, “no other sources could be found, and I am now permanently injured from this vaccine,” Rubin said.”

1 Like

Archbishop Timothy Broglio pushes back on Biden’s pro-abortion claim:

4 Likes