Pushback against mandated insanity

how fortunate!

how fortunate?

the ‘hub’ is some kinda’ pub?

:wink:

1 Like
1 Like
3 Likes

Yes. Apparently, they will protect NATO’s northern flank for the next ten years. The same trusty UK leadership is apparently requiring its very own residents to register with the government each and every family’s chickens, individually, by exact location --and they must give a specific reason for having that specific chicken. I am baffled by this, kalamona. I am a native American-English speaker – I thought we kept chickens, you know, for eggs and food-like poultry victuals. SOS, translator of my heart … :wink:

Here we go as I mentioned in previous post on mid to late term side effects of mRNA jabs mainly cancer. Mr. Bourla agrees with me. Suddenly every third person in the world will get cancer. Since when? We all know the answer.

NEW — Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla Announces Acquisition of Cancer Treatment Biotech Seagen For $43 Billion

“1-in-3 people in the world are going to have cancer in their lifetime…This is something like the mRNA for vaccines, [but] this is for cancer.” pic.twitter.com/ZZWvFGzSvK

— Chief Nerd (@TheChiefNerd) March 13, 2023
1 Like

And just what is causing such a high number? It wouldn’t be any current vackseens would it? :rage:

1 Like

Black Monday mega-pushback show with the Caravan to Midnight:

Write, write, write! John cites this site to help:

https://10letters.org/

2 Likes

3 Likes

RFK Jr. pushback discussed in Part 2 of the interview. I will try to put together some follow-up citations soon for our Giza thread: Pushback Against Mandated Insanity.

Screenshot (3578)

2 Likes

The many twists and turns on the pandemic highway.

1 Like
2 Likes

Go RFK Jr.! Forbes is predictably condescending – and stomach-turning. RFK Jr. “and a band of anti-vaccine activists” on the one hand and “some of the world’s top news media organizations” (says who?!) on the other… The smear campaign starts right out of the gate! This reminds me of why I cannot even force myself to read mainstream publications anymore.

4 Likes

@sunnyboy first brought this to the attention of the gds website.

2 Likes

I’m posting this link here to help others to connect some dots in the ‘overall scheme of the things’ where Kovid is but one small part of the eugenics movement.

“The Fabian Society, Eugenics and the Historic Forces Behind Today’s Systemic Breakdown”

4 Likes

I knew something was awry way before my college years, so majored in the social sciences to try and figure it out. Still working on it….

3 Likes

Me, too, Bill – Here’s some more social science for us: Doctors burning out from cascades of covid/“plandemic” related stressors:

2 Likes

Tom Fitton’s Weekly Update:

1 Like

Pushback Wyoming:

1 Like