Quite possibly the next pandemic: CDC investigating 109 cases of severe hepatitis in children across 25 states and territories, including 5 deaths

Has anyone picked up their phone to call their representatives yet?
DO SOMETHING.

1 Like

Of course you are right; however, my 3 Reps in the Senate and House are ALL Democrats. The 2 Senators are Mark Warner and Tim Kaine who have been in office forever; Kaine was Hitlery’s running mate and then we got the two Demorats McCauliffe and Northam for Governors. Kaine is a pedophile IMHO and his office is NASTY. Warner is like a cipher involved in all the money and probably child trafficking as is Kaine IMHO. Virginia is so Blue in so many areas including more affluent and rural areas like Faquier that even with the election of Youngkin I don’t believe it can be fixed. The Loudoun Fight For Schools to get the Left cancers out of the schools has skillful people using the courts, but it is like getting mold out of your house, can it really ever be totally uncontaminated?

Mine are Dems too!. Tell them to vote for the Bills, else, you’ll vote against them next time.
When is anyone going to get some real balls?!