Rothschild pyramid & how it controls the world’s financial system

https://americandigitalnews.com/index.php/2019/02/23/rothschild-pyramid-how-it-controls-the-worlds-financial-system/

5 Likes

Here’s their info at this website…verrry interesting. Have heard of the Pilgrims Society but haven’t studied it much. Now will.

3 Likes

Studied it a lot because I did my field work in South Africa. These guys trace “mammonite” lineage back through Cecil Rhodes and Milner’s kindergarten – British concentration camps and medical/drug crimes against Dutch, Belgians, Germans, Africans – during the Boer Wars. So many layers, these guys believe that a demonic lineage goes all the way back to Babylon banksters who subsequently disguised themselves as Jews, but were not. They cite several scriptures in the Bible. Their website is a bit difficult to follow at first, so this interview with Prather is a bit more comprehensive starting summary.

4 Likes

I am familiar with the Rhodes gang, as to where they came up with idea of world domination escaped my research. They seem to give a whole new meaning to the occupation of “Event Planning”.

3 Likes

Yes, the Ai-controlled Bantustans (the new apartheid) are a conceptual re-take of an old and seminal concept. Remember, Bantustans were designed and assigned to each black as a homeland. The reality that the “mapped” Bantustans/identity cards had little to do with authentic tribal lands, cultural roots, or present geographical family homes illustrates the power of euphemisms to disguise malfeasance. A black worker in the diamond mines from Jo’burg was allowed to see his wife and kids in his “homeland” one month a year. The rest of the year he slept in a 6’ foot concrete mail slot.

1 Like

Hard to believe humans would do that to other humans. Obviously they were not human and their off spring were groomed to carry on their plan.

1 Like

Believe it. Detention without trial. Start with Don Foster’s book on Detention and Torture in South Africa. Long lineages of sadists are recruited into the SA police to perform skilled torture. This is excerpted from Foster’s chapter on detainees’ descriptions (pages 127-152). There are more gruesome descriptions, but you can get a sense of it:

2 Likes

In high school, we had a South African (Boer) AFS student live with us (Jill Barrlow) who was absolutely convinced that her position on Blacks and apartheid was right. We had a Black horse trainer (same last name as me) from African and East Indian lineage and even getting to see how we tried to show her that Blacks were people, no amount of discussion nor demonstration changed her mind. She eventually got mad and moved on- we found out later that she moved a total of 7 times in the year she was here.

Years later, she returned with her family to visit with my parents to thank them for their assistance in facing reality. She became an attorney and moved to Botswana, became a representative in the government and defended the rights of Blacks in South Africa. I regret that I don’t have the notes for her change in last name but I have always been thankful to have grown up with my parents. Jill provide that point.

1 Like

Apartheid in South Africa circled my orbit in the 1970’s while a naive young adult enrolled in a class at college described as “Ethnic Literature”. The instructor introduced the class to black writers in South Africa describing their life there. Needless to say I was shocked at the idea having gown up in an home without prejudice and me not worldly in the least. She was a passionate advocate against apartheid which today I suppose would cast her in the Marxist camp.

Apartheid did not require one to believe in it – only to practice it on a day-to-day basis.
I headed for a train and was held back by the armed SA guards. I showed them my ticket and passport. They pointed to a sign for that train which read in Afrikaans (Blacks) – I didn’t speak Afrikaans, but I looked at one guard in the eye for clarification. He inspected my visa and pointed to the train for whites. I must have frozen in my tracks. He then became a gentleman and walked me over there and helped me up the steps to board. Very polite. To be torn between feelings of personal gratitude and social loathing led me to seven years of reflection and a book. The conflagration of values crashed in on me on my first day in South Africa. Justa, your exchange student and her family had likely been in that system since infancy. They are white Africans.

It’s hard to wrest political truth out of a dishonest system. People have love and loyalties. In
Albert O. Hirschman’s Exit, Voice, and Loyalty the author examines the costs of confronting the status quo in sociopoitical systems. We are now facing this with the vax vs. not-vax dichotomy which is divisive and intentional. Moreover, corruption exploits ethnic politics and identity divisions in multiple directions, as we are increasingly learning here at Giza.

1 Like

Yes, Jill’s family had been conditioned since childhood and were in favor of sending the African nanny who had raised the children AND her mother back out into encampments set up by the government. When Jill returned home, her family pretty much quit speaking to her and were angry they had let her visit the States and become brainwashed. My parents always felt it was one of their best contributions to human kind.

1 Like

I would venture as South Africa went through the process of being desegregated, as vultures seek week animals ready to die, opportunities (like those in the Soviet Union breakup) brought people like the Gupta family to the scene. We need to start naming these folks, not generically referring to corruption.

With thanks to bluefalken, Bill, and justawoman.

You are welcome. Unfortunately it seems like a world wide business model for many prominent “leaders”, including our very own country.

2 Likes