Turkey Earthquake Caused by US-Backed HAARP Attack? Conspiracy Theories as

The video that changed my mind: Upgraded Haarp tech likely used in Turkey quake

News reporters in Turkey (some of them at least) are saying America did the quakes with Haarp tech

UPDATE: I AM QUESTIONING MY POSITION ON HAARP TECH AFTER SEEING THIS VIDEO:

The video is smooth because it was shot from a drone, not connected to the ground. You can see exactly what happened. It looks to me like they have learned how to use the tech to get a resonance going, that does not look right at all.

The earthquake was not as stated, it was probably a man made 9 and this video proves it.

That makes the videos of the Japan 3/11 earthquake look like silliness. There’s no telling how bad it actually got because whoever shot the footage probably got crushed, leaving an orphaned drone hovering somewhere.

My original post follows. This proves I am not just calling everything haarp.

I doubt it. Just because earthquake tech exists does not automatically make every quake a haarp quake. I have experienced a haarp quake, in Mexico city in 2012. I have also experieced real quakes.

The difference:

Real quakes are hurkey jerky bouncy “hit you” movements, and haarp quakes feel greasy and liquid. Like you have vertigo or are sliding on something. Haarp quakes are therefore far less damaging per richter rating, perhaps a full magnitude less damaging, and more - Haarp quakes seem to top out right around magnitude 7.0 max. If there are piles and piles of shattered buildings in Turkey, it was probably natural, unless somehow the earthquake tech got improved.

The earth is a living planet only because of seismic activity and volcanoes. If those did not exist, the sun would have blown away our atmosphere by now. Just because there’s tech to trigger earthquakes does not make everything that happens the fault of that tech.

Turks on the ground are claiming 1 million dead from that quake. That sounds high, but I would not be surprised if it exceeded 100,000. Credible statistics experts are estimating over 100,000. The American MSM has reported over 20,000 so far but as usual, they’ll probably lie on the final number.

Col!
the turks got fluxed. pretty much. there is no way that this was natural. it was high up in the crust. they call it ‘shallow’, which is a codeword for manmade.
7,8? thereafter a 7,5? 10 stories of buildings came down like house of cards, if u’ve seen the videos.
all my prayers to them. this is what u get with meddling in powers. same old story. very-very old story.
we have a saying in Hungarian:
“to balk the nettle with the other’s dik”
(i left out the ‘C’ so the algorithm lets it through… :wink: )
i mean this was a major act of war.

1 Like

Does it state anywhere exactly what kind if infrastructure was hit the worst?

If its a pinpointed man made attack then i wonder how much accuracy it has and if they had any specific target except chaos??

I think i saw somewhere that everything except a moske was destroyed somewhere.

Also i saw that the attaturk dam is close to bursting.
Its named after a big symbol in Turkey.
So i think hitting that dam was a part of the plan.

Cracks in the Atatürk Dam

2023-02-08

But so incredibly surprising that Derin Devlet has already been in place since before Gustav Mannerheim was activated in Finland…

"The Atatürk Dam in southeastern Turkey appears to be in critical condition after two devastating earthquakes measuring 7.5 and 7.8 on the Richter scale struck relatively close to it.

Reports come from Turkey that “there are many cracks in the dam after strong earthquakes.” The surrounding areas have already been evacuated.

Experts warned that the dam could break at any moment, and the resulting devastation could affect an area of ​​30 square kilometers near the dam.

Construction of the Atatürk Dam on the Euphrates in

Turkey was completed in 1993. Its 817 km2 reservoir can

hold 48.7 km3 of water. ABB supplied the eight 300 MW

generators, and recently modernized their governors

and excitation systems as well as installing a new SCADA

system with remote access as well as System 800xA

for automation. This page shows the giant powerhouse

with the excitation systems located above the vertically

mounted turbine/generators (the covers of which can

be seen on the floor). The front cover of this magazine

shows the Sorgenia Bertonico-Turano Lodigiano combined-cycle plant in Italy.

For which ABB supplied the Symphony Plus control system."

Look at the last line of text from the article…

MUST SEE - POLITICAL DECLARATION TURKISH HAARP FROM ROMANIAN SENATOR (06:40)

Absolutely brilliant.

Many are awake as the dominoes fall.

1 Like