If you believe people are so easily deceived, how can you be so sure that you haven’t been deceived yourself? Truth doesn’t need a wall of text.
uh, earlier I was practicing pagan, so I am certain I am not wrong about what I say … simply I was going obe here in this realm so as astral … plus never went in deals or chitchat with demons’anathema’to’them and accept whatever “deirs” open hearted, aside that learnt exactly why that is danger … plus learnt how through Calling Upon Jesus Christ I am delivered!, thats why I said someone tell her start going regularly lets say for one year on Liturgies she will see that she was wrong how like that is communicating with demons’anathema’to’dem!, hek, even from start its’demons will do everything to stop her even coming close to Liturgy what about regularly to attend!, just play here for one hour Orthodox Christian Chanting surely You will notice given pattern of behavior …
here is some attempt for positive projection of spiritism, in context of use for/in criminal investigations, for what what to say, its not questionable demons’anathema’to’them that will bring various ways to help You in Your work, but dont forget You’ll get something but eventually loosing everything, coz You are not just becoming host for such entities, but eventually on The Final Judgement simply You’ll be numbered on the side of evil, i.e. by Your own Free Will accepted to communicate and collaborate with demons’anathema’to’them!, here we can observe how the very same inertia brought to the psychic various evil’after’echoes and spiritual attacks, and again she continues, coz she was not scare, yeah ultimate wrong job easening approch!!!
in '90s political reality in Macedonia, parties not that just used psychic services, but one prime minister employed one as regular cabinet consultant, yeah paradox in Holy Slavic Orthodox Christian country like Macedonia thriving in high politics unhidden witchcraft!, what is interesting from that emergence, tho later the psychic Repent and made public apology and warning that that altho useful eventually its evil approach through which eventually cant be evaded whatever causality i.e. what will happen will happen in one or another way sooner or later [1]