World Health Organization Pandemic Treaty: Information, Pushback, Updates

4 Likes

“They” will of course, disregard the U.S. Constitution.
But, the citizens do not have to obey unLAWful orders.
Not many want to be ruled by an inept and criminal international organization.
In fact, calling an organized anything is … s t r e t c h ing it.

1 Like

I say withdraw funding and get out. The only thing then is when the pyschoyahoo internationalists unleash another poison, we don’t have access to the antidote. Sad state of affairs when the people are the target of nefarious shenanigans.

4 Likes

Caveat regarding “The Beaver” thanking me for my post.

I don’t know you, your name, or your organization. Now you are posting about political actions you are about to take. I wish to clarify that I am not identified with you in any way. I put my name here in these pages, and share my views, research, humor, and questions, as an individual. Although a portion of stated views may appear to overlap with fellow posters here, from time to time, I take no responsibility for supporting your particular actions, because I simply do not have a basis for trusting you.

Thank you for hearing my concerns about the issue of imbalance, and the multiplicity of confounds, which can arise between a named writer and an anonymous one. Sincerely, Dr. Alicia Hill

2 Likes

I understand completely and the same applies from me to you.
I’ve no intention of outting myself on any site; you all have plenty of personal info about me.
Wish you the best in your endeavors.

thebeaver- Otherwise known as EBMason from the past. 1+1 inevitably = 2.

1 Like

The WHO is, simply put, a collection of terrorist cells, which is why they set up a former african murdering terrorist to be in charge of it.

3 Likes

U.S. pandemic negotiator, Ambassador Pamela Hamamoto, said this week that the United States is committed to forming the pandemic accord as part of a “major component of the global health architecture for generations to come.”

Again, god–playing utopia-crats robbing our kids of their actual freedoms to live:

For the record, since my posts were removed, it was never my intention to ‘hide’ via a new screen name. My old laptop crashed and the new laptop would not populate user names or passwords, therefore, I quit messing with the old name and made a new, VERY OBVIOUS screen name.

Tah Dah!

P.S. I received PMs asking me if and/or why I changed my screen name to which I replied as I stated above, so, they knew… Wasn’t really a dox where I’m concerned but, the action is the same. If a poster doxes once, they will do it again. I’ve never seen an “only once” case.

Documenting “pandemic negotiator’s” official statement:

The new screen person seems much nicer than the other one.

Pushback skillbuilder = Make their Obvious Problematic

How do they reconcile our retaining sovereignty with concomitant obligations to provide resources and intelligence to WHO, while WHO has sole sovereignty to call a pandemic?

Translation for non-speakers of Utopianese: Their terms, their turf, and their timetable, in exchange for our money, our rights, and our security. All in the “sacred” names of Health and Charity Everywhere.

Ergo: Their Everywhere = Our Nowhere.

1 Like

Pushback skillbuilder: Write, Write, Write!

U.S. Citizens: Remember Plubius? Remember the Federalist Papers? Remember the Constitution?

To Congress: Get Out of WHO!

4 Likes

Jeffrey A. Tucker, Founder and President of the Brownstone Institute, pushes back against Sir Gates of Hell:

2 Likes

Histopathological reevaluation of serious adverse events and deaths following COVID-19 vaccination
Professor Arne Burkhardt
Pathologist
Reutlingen, Germany

3 Likes

8-8-23
In my email this morning:

1 Like

“Disease X” I wonder about that “X”.
Avian Flu was a top candidate for new diseases. This Spring and summer was very different than previous years for my returning birds. I usually have about 40 hummingbirds and this year only 3 showed up. And 8 - 10 Orioles came as usual but left after 3 weeks. They usually have around 10 babies, the parents bring them to the feeder for about 2 weeks and then migrate out. It takes about 4 months. The last day I saw an Oriole it was going crazy in the trumpet vine, like it was in a frenzy. Other species also are very diminished. The bird population doesn’t seem healthy.
Wasn’t the Avian Flu virus found in that bio lab in CA?

2 Likes

:arrow_up:
11-1-22:

3-2-23:

1 Like

The birds that frequent my feeders seem to be OK in SW PA.

2 Likes

Mine, too, in SW CA.

2 Likes