Xylazine is new drug sweeping the nation and coming soon to the Pacific Northwest

Please tell me how I, or any other person, is responsible for someone else’s addiction? The responsibility, (never mind “blame”) IS squarely on the user/addict.

Dealers are responsible for dealing.

2 Likes

Buyers are responsible for buying.

Right obviously that’s true. It can be difficult for many people to get sober without some form of support with going through withdrawal symptoms.

1 Like

I understand the need for support but it is “responsibility” that is the subject. Two completely different things.

Interesting that you use the word “sober”, as alcohol is still the most dangerous, legal drug for sale. It generally kills more slowly, but kills more people; unless they plow drunk into a family driving down the road, then, you have them gone too.

Right, individual people are responsible for their own choices.

1 Like

Sounded like you mean door as in open a door through which person may exit?

This is true, some social housing projects have been helpful in people being able to get off drugs such as those by this architect:

https://www.dbarchitect.com/

https://www.dbarchitect.com/press/stacking

1 Like

Those are beautiful housings. Have to get the person off drugs first, else, they will wreck the hell out of their new homes.

Shutting down the dealer operations is the fastest and most effective way to do that, unless there is a way to shut down the producers first.

2 Likes

They’ve been trying to stop drug dealers for years, hasn’t worked yet.

1 Like

@Bahri
I’m really not interested in the video. I live the reality of this every day. I’ve no doubt your heart is in the right place and motives good, but I also think you’re a bit naive.

I didn’t post that for you.

1 Like

I responded to it anyway.

1 Like

@FiatLux Glad to hear there is someone to witness the benefits of CBD!

@Bahri DEA infiltrates CIA or big’pharma, but who has who on payroll ~ https://www.bioz.com/result/xylazine/product/Pfizer%20Inc

1 Like

Anyway the reason I referenced this architect David is because he mentioned at a lecture he gave here in Seattle that many people had more success getting off drugs AFTER they didn’t have to live outdoors anymore.

If someone is heavily addicted to a drug, they may chose to spend money on that even if this means they may fall behind in rent or mortgage payments, but that doesn’t mean they still prefer living on a sidewalk to having an actual house or apartment to live at.

1 Like

I can believe it. I’ve seen people going into prescription THC stores who I get the very strong feeling are just looking to get high.

1 Like

@thebeaver
There are “social factors” that does not however absolve addicts from being responsable for their own addiction.
CAF calls it the popsicle index. Europe will soon find out since we are bent on emulating the USA.

1 Like

THC Dispensaries in States where Pot is illegal are very expensive. In Pot Shops in California, or other legal States, it’s not as expensive and you don’t need an rx.

This method further debases the population, making them unable to fight back, or, have the will to fight back.

I hope not.