2006 Ancient Science & Modern Secrets Conference, Kempton, Illinois (May 5th – 7th)

Originally published at: 2006 Ancient Science & Modern Secrets Conference, Kempton, Illinois (May 5th – 7th)

David Hatcher Childress: Atlantis, Mu & the Power System of the Gods William Henry: The Oracle of the Illuminati Joseph Farrell: The SS Brotherhood of the Bell & the Reich of the Black Sun Christopher Dunn: Evidence of Ancient Machining Kenn Thomas: Parapolitics and Modern Conspiracy Jerry Smith: The Spear of Destiny in History &…

Dr. Farrell I’m reading your book The SS Brotherhood of the Bell. I must say you have uncovered shocking details in the post war collaboration between Nazis and the US government. Especially the Dulles brothers. Could Eisenhower have been that oblivious of John Dulles’ activities when he picked him for US Secretary of State?

1 Like

I doubt it… it is rather that the deep state picked Eisenhower…

3 Likes