400 hundred years old monastery in Italy burns to the ground

4 Likes

OMG, I went there when I lived in Italy. It was beautiful!
All I can say is the old ‘mantra’ is definitely being used to move people: “Burn’em out, Flood’em out, Tax’em out”. This is all so disgusting… SIMPLE WORKS!

2 Likes

Apologies for the impact it may have personally caused. :pray:

1 Like

No apology necessary, @MarkSean Thank you for reporting it.
We’re going to see much more burn before this is all said and done. I suspect this has happened hundreds, if not thousands of times throughout the history of Man on this planet.

“God sent Noe the rainbow sign;
said no more water but the fire next time.”

I would be careful before I formed any conclusions about such events, being in the midst of “false flag” season.

Our “Secretary of WAR” considers himself a modern day Knight Templar. Events such as this would make very opportune propaganda items to attempt to rally forces towards a “new crusade”, as would seem to be a goal of the US military’s upper chain of command.

2 Likes