5 Confirmed Cases of Creutzfeld-Jacob due to quackcines: Luc Montagnier

In an Interview with “France Soir” of last week, Prof Luc Montagnier asserts that 5 known cases of Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease must be understood to be related to the “vaccines”. Just the Aluminium itself could cause just disease, he explains further. He also mentions possible problem – or healing – related to electro-magnetic waves. Funny enough, he suggests that the “BCG” vaccine (against tubercolis) would fortify the immune system and that it had protected the people from Mayotte against Covid19 – until the … Covid quackcine mandates.

With 89 years, he seams quite clear in his mind. He advocated homeotherapy against Covid in some interview if I recall right. Here is another good information, also not news:

There is a France5 documentary (2015) about Montagnier, not only proving (again) the memory of water, but also using it to save the DNA information of HIV into a sound wave, send the wav file to Italy and then … rebuild the DNA via the sound wave! I found it absolutely fascinating!

Here in French: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3sbctn
and (maybe) here in English: Water Memory (2014 Documentary about Nobel Prize laureate Luc Montagnier) - YouTube (for some reason, I can not open the link: “Video unavailable … in your country”)

That could be yet another way to see why the whole Covid bioterror fails: the quantum entanglement of all beings on Earth…

4 Likes

This was very interesting. Great video on the water research. I think there are many more uses for this which could be useful for protecting people from invasive processes and exploitation of their DNA as information. So thanks very much for sharing this.

Also just found this article where the same Nobel Laureate, Prof. Luc A. Montagnier, submitted a request, claiming the V A X efforts by multiple countries were acts of genocide. Have never heard of this collaboration prior. Was submitted in August, 2021.

Article