A BIG "WE TOLD YOU SO" MOMENT: SPAIN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING

Originally published at: A BIG "WE TOLD YOU SO" MOMENT: SPAIN ADMITS TO CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING

This story is a big “we told you so moment,” because a major world government, in this case, Spain has apparently admitted to spraying the atmosphere in its airspace with aerosolized heavy metals. What’s also interesting here is that this article, which was shared by T.M. includes a document or bulletin of Spain’s Ministry of…

10 Likes

I am posting this here because when I posted it on the members page it said that my comment was awaiting moderation.

Like you, Joseph I am very concerned about Charles and the evil plans he has in stall for the poor people living in the UK. This man is intensely hated and with good reason. Sadly he was bullied profusely by his horrendous father, neglected by his mother in favour of his younger brother Andrew, forced into a marriage and largely blamed for the “death” of Diana. Is it really any wonder he is so miserable and mentally sick?
Sadly being miserable and mentally sick eventually leads one into behaving badly and abusively to anyone and everyone they can get away with.
Looking at the state of the UK they are going to have to kill off millions as they cannot afford to keep us alive.The financial black hole is expanding at a frightening speed, look at the inflation and the disastrous state of the pound. They are preparing us for a narrative but I think that even these demons are running out of diabolical ideas. So let’s continue with Agenda 21,30,40,50, Charles is going to try every Richard Dastardly trick in the book to get the deed done. The sudden winning surge of right wing parties in Sweden and Italy are fixed affairs and it is planned that they will fail and yes what will we be left with? The death of democracy and the restoration of the monarchy. Sadly I have not just outlined Charles “s biggest dream but a possible reality.

6 Likes

supposedly this was not claim from the agency but four employees claimed that in 2015 :smiley: just cant grasp till when fc’rs will bent arguments so would gaslight the public how everything is fine?

It seems to be a similar situation like the Tasmania cloud seeding scandal.
“Actually, nothing happened, folks, we are not responsible for the floods.”
Some people are capable of lying straight to your face. For hypnotized crowd it is sufficient.

3 Likes