A decisive moment

Is this THE decisive moment in modern global politics??

Russia returning to GOLD standard – Investment Watch Russia returning to GOLD standard – Investment Watch

Seems to be true. If so, the temperature just got a lot warmer on planet earth and its not from globaloney warming. Will this make the situation in The Ukraine worse with who knows how many entities turning up the heat on Russia and Putin in particular? People calling for his assassination makes more sense now than ever before. People have died trying to bring back a gold standard and avoiding the almighty dollar which is backed by nothing more than lies and psychopathic wishful thinking.

1 Like

Can anyone summarize this?

3 Likes

Maybe Dr. Farrell can come up with some nuggets?? @vardas3 [quote=“bluenose, post:3, topic:3380, full:true”]
Can anyone summarize this?

[/quote]

Is it truly a gold standard? I don’t think it is, however, a step in that direction. US states have already eliminated taxes on bullion purchases, for instance, but they aren’t technically under a gold standard.

3 Likes

Could this be the beginning of BRICS?

1 Like

This is all so incredibly convenient. Sort of like it was planned?

2 Likes

It is not going to work, in peace time maybe, but now, slim chances. Throwing Russia in Chinese arms is dangerous for China. West only waits for that, to impose same strict boycott of Chinese products. Xi and party need most of the world to achieve their goals of lifting up 700M people out of poverty, otherwise they are toast. 140M of Russians are not going to bring them wealth.

1 Like

More disinfo. Twist of wording. It’s probably not the actual Chinese system, but one like it but, specific to Russia. Neither Putin nor Xi would voluntarily adopt a system (currency) of another country.

Yes they are. I wrote a post about Randi Zuckerberg singing a bizarre crypto anthem. All the sudden Mark Zuckerberg favors bitcoin and alts. In the song she says HOLD, DONT SELL. I think this massive push is directly related to Putins goldback move. I say this because CAF said DCs keeps gold deflationary so Oligarchs can buy the hard assets. If people abandon the crypto market, Russia might be the wealthiest country on earth. I say by the rubble now!