A fetus is not a child

So today in The Netherlands there is a change in the Abortion Law.
Abortion is legal in The Netherlands up to 22 weeks. Before the abortion procedure there was a 5 day waiting period.
The 5 days waiting period has been removed so this means you can just walk in and get it done making way for impuls abortions.
But in my discussion with pro abortion people they keep using the argument that a fetus is not a child. So therefore it is not killing a child.
And i wonder is this an example of gnosticism? They use language as argument.
My argument is it does not matter how you call it, if the fetus has a beating heart it is murder.
But they make a very clear difference between child en fetus. a fetus it has no rights, is not a child and therefore you can kill it. But they are the same! A language game is played here.
It is a weird way of justifying murder and playing god.

2 Likes

Heard that argument for years in USA. Was very active in Pro-life Movement 20 years ago. Yes, “fetus” is gnostic. It is also “Twilight Language” mental escape-into-the-din spell word. If you haven’t, you must read Twilight Language by Michael Hoffman. It really brings a lot our current and past strangeness together and clears the din. Most of us on Giza already see clearly, but it is nice to read about it in Hoffman’s book. Especially as he connects today with years of events and patterns." Revelation of Method" (Hoffman as well) is so happening. It is The Process and we are in it.

4 Likes

Just had the add this…

“The baby in my womb leaped for joy” (Luke 1:44).

That’s what Elizabeth said to Mary when they met.
Elizabeth’s baby was John the Baptist.
He evidently started his career early.

We know babies in the womb can see and hear and react to sounds and light. Consider a child in his mother’s womb in the latter stages of pregnancy. Even before birth, he learns to recognize the voice of his father and mother.

It was the same way with John the Baptist.
His whole purpose in life was to point people to Jesus.
He came to prepare the way of the Lord.

He leaped for joy in his mother’s womb, meaning he did a kind of prenatal cartwheel that all pregnant mothers can understand.

This is more than natural effects at work. God filled Elizabeth with the Spirit, and her baby leaped within her for joy. Why should this surprise us? The God who can conceive Jesus within Mary’s womb can also cause John the Baptist to leap for joy inside Elizabeth’s womb. This miracle would have been a great consolation to Mary in her difficult circumstances. John was unaware of the meaning of his movement, yet his leaping was inspired by the Lord. The Holy Spirit was at work within him even before he was born.

7 Likes

Forgot to mention, it is ritual sacrifice and the babies are harvested for cells and parts while they are still alive. It is demonic.

3 Likes

There was a Harvard professor a while back that advocated children up to two years of age should be euthanized if the mother deems them unnecessary. The most evil comes from Harvard… Either way, it’s Hitlers wet dream via Planned Parenthood. The vaccine fiasco proves abortion was never about pro choice, but mandated eugenics. Do you grow two potatoes but eat three? This con was a long way coming. And it is true traits and culture carry through the mom. How long until the left demands the children of heteronormative christians as they like to say, be culled lest they contaminate the vaccinated theology of transhumanism? Even God Almighty ordered the death of I think a Canaanite army and their children, including animals by Saul who was severely punished to death by refusing. This is also why the NWO wants to divorce sexual reproduction from biology, build a baby better is really the emphasis of bidens build back better if the journo class were as engaged as the members on this forum are.

4 Likes

Twillight language. That is new for me. Thank you i will look into it some more.
Ever since Joseph mentioned examples of Gnostisism in the vidchats i am starting to see it. Or at least get a sense that something is off. Like a stone in a shoe.
I would have never picked this up a few years ago and just would go along with the narrative.

It is very hard to reason with them if they already made such a clear distinction. One is human, the other is not and therefore can die. And both are the same. And how to argue with that? They introduced a duality that does not excist.

2 Likes

When I hear someone say ‘fetus’(in the context you outlined above), I hear a demon saying ‘feed us’. Sometimes you can see the demon in their eyes when they say it, as well.

1 Like

They use language to redefine reality and justify murder. Sounds like Gnosticism to me. Even if they are only engaging in it because they have been programmed to.

2 Likes

Dear Colonel

I have to thank u for this post. U really hit the spot. Thank u for the wisdom our Father gave u with the most simple solution. A baby leaps with joy! And ‘they’ leap to kill him…
Blessed be thy day bro’!

2 Likes

twilight language. escape-into-the-din.
i heard neither of these before, but it was love at first sight. language is the greatest magick of all. the uttering of the optimal word in time at the right place clears the din or the bin… or they may use it to confuse, to destroy, to weaken, to corrupt the unsusceptible minds, whose childish state of self-realization falls into the hands of these lower powers.
and by the way, - this goes to vincek - i am not so sure about that god ‘almighty’ gave the order to kill the kaananites. i mean he possibly was one of the elohim (which translates to ‘god’ in the english bible - and in every christian bible - , but is plural originally, and comes from ‘el/il/ilu’ word, that is ‘god’ in the languages of the middle-eastern ppl). so one of the homo sapiens goliath, as somebody so aptly named it. if memory serves well: the muslim tradition says that adam was 30 meters tall. and according to oral and written tradition it was more like a joint venture. and they had a ‘religion-knowledge-lore’. gen-esis unto his image and likeliness. then exiles his beloved ones. ‘hello little-gods, u r too loud and too much.’ and too stupid as it seems so undisputedly, totally brainwashed by ‘life-saving’ waxing twilight language.
and here we go again with one of the greatest little word sweepers:

1 Like

Ohhh they talk to fast for me in that song. I cannot follow it. Is anybody able to understand what they are saying?
Follow down the drain, we are on our way, get on board the train that is the only thing i heared.

Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today, so get on board the train
Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today, so get on board the train

Looks like
we’re going down the hill
and we’re going kind of fast, excited by the thrill
A rollercoaster ride straight down the drain together with a lot of toxics dissolving our brains!
A contradiction in terms - evolution reversed!
Things should get better, but instead they get worse!
We see it all happen, safe distance, on the telly
Happy zapping round the world
Pick your dream, scratch your belly!
Like this bad case of virus, emerging from the soil
Instead of finding a cure we lance the boils
So purulent matter is flooding the seas. Just keep on dumping
And pay your fees…
We concealing what goes on
But when or if the smoke goes down
We’ll know what we have done!!! Mountains of waste formed by all our buys
Like towers of babel reaching for the skies!

Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
Straight on down the drain
We’re taking off today
So get on board the train
Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today

Don’t buy a toothpaste if the packaging ain’t double
Have a plastic bag to carry it without trouble.
But I keep empty bottles in one bag and paper in another
Yet the rest is too much for me to even bother…
Wash your jeans
I know you’ve worn them twice!
If you won’t get that stain out, chlorine is my advice!
It’s a shame about Bosnia, because killing is a sin, I’m off to a game, you’ll see riots if we won’t win!
Generations of wisdom used to alter our creations
Towards virtual reality and fake stimulations!
I want to feel better - this pain has a source
But i can’t cope with it (I’ll have usual, of course)

Love was a cure, now that puts our lives on a rope…
If you won’t catch it there, you’ll catch it doing dope!
So the ultimate escape is yet to be found
Run all you can, but the earth is still round!

Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today
Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today

Nooow, love was a cure
Now that puts our lives on a rope…
If you won’t catch it there, you’ll catch it doing dope!
So the ultimate escape is yet to be found, (Ha!) run all you can
But the earth is still round!

Get up on the train
Get up
(But the Earth’s still round)
Going down the drain
Goin’

Too bad we couldn’t stay
we’re on our way
We’re taking off today