A funny commercial from rt

You may or may not like them, but this commercial made me laugh.

12 Likes

Did someone say Nazi International?

1 Like

ROF… cough… not I…honest!

5 Likes

That was pretty funny… I don’t know if you ever saw the Queen Elizabeth deepfake Christmas message from 2020, but it’s real knee slapper.

5 Likes

LOL!
the ban of RT at the end was down/outstanding! you see i am a penguin now, RT is banned in Hungary… sooner or later we will ban the EU.

Deep fake technology as an art form is mind bending, funny and better than reality.

“Hyperreality is a concept in post-structuralism that refers to the process of the evolution of notions of reality, leading to a cultural state of confusion between signsand symbols invented to stand in for reality, and direct perceptions of consensus reality.[1] Hyperreality is seen as a condition in which, because of the compression of perceptions of reality in culture and media, what is generally regarded as real and what is understood as fiction are seamlessly blended together in experiences so that there is no longer any clear distinction between where one ends and the other begins.”

From Hyperreality - Wikipedia

1 Like

Not to worry, RT has made a video of it in their Features section.
A petri dish for fascism: How Ukraine has become a magnet for Western neo-Nazis — RT Russia & Former Soviet Unionthe Ukraine is a petri dish for Facism

1 Like

Klaus Schwab singing about Bill’s bugs… :crazy_face:

4 Likes