A.I.'s ATTACK GOOBERNMENT AGENCIES, CHINESE VESSEL

Originally published at: A.I.'s ATTACK GOOBERNMENT AGENCIES, CHINESE VESSEL

Besides those Flock cameras misidentifying innocent individuals to police who promptly arrest them, and all the other wonderful intrusions into daily life that our wonderful surveillance-state “republic” has become, you may have missed all the blessings and boons that artificial intelligence has provided America lately, and which Mr. Trump is leaving out of his speeches…

5 Likes

Honestly, I expect nothing less from megalomaniacs. The anglo-american empire is a complete roque actor strongarming its socalled allies to armageddon style suicides. Total world order, if not, temper tantrums that can destroy the whole world! Sadly, that is where the western world is at.

CAF’s crime that pays, stays has become a very expensive dangerous endeavor! The only way out seems a deposing of…

1 Like

AI is the “personification” of DECEPTION.
Those weren’t “mistakes”.
Your being "normalized once again, contioned to accept AI “MISTAKES”
[Putin had a good speech yesterday on that: “AI TOTALITARIANISM”.

AI IS the Digital Prison,
DATA CENTERS are its: Little Shop of Horrors[Steve Martin Movie, “FEED ME!!!”]

Before this AI CHAOS was?
Elon Musk’s DOGE! = “In politics, NOTHING HAPPENS BY ACCIDENT, if it happens…
You Can Bet IT WAS PLANNED THAT WAY”.

Looks like the global ground are being salted for a new breed of?
AI FALSE FLAGS!
I see Dr. Farrell, you came to basically the same conclusion.
DECEPTION… !!!

[From my viewpoint:
AI’s RAISON D’ETRE !!! ]

The World Disorder…
In Order to wipe the slate clean
To then: Rewrite Civilization and/or MAN in “their” IMAGE!

MEANT AS A REPLY TO NERU
[and I’m going to blame the misplace reply…?
On AI - why not! What comes around - goes around.

Yeh. That’s the ticket!
[An classic comedian’s lying tagline - Yeh, that’s the ticket!]

Sure, what comes around goes around, but but but it needs some help me thinks.

2 Likes