A look beyond the physical plane

Christina Von Dreien, a Swiss esoteric speaker who describes herself as being “blessed with a multidimensional awareness and other paranormal abilities.” Short 8 min video with subtitles.

5 Likes

This is incredibly profound - emotional, sad, and at the same time, uplifting and hopeful.
I sense she’s a very good person who is reminding us that we can’t lose hope and faith while discovering and honoring our inner spiritual guidance.
Thanks so much for sharing!

2 Likes

this was excellent! just what is needed right now.
I’ve just been reading on MK Ultra programming and one of the tactics of programmers and how they control and manipulate foreign leaders, the masses and others is to make them believe it is a spiritual war, and a spiritual war the targeted can not win. Shake that off. they can not win. Hope is a stream of love.

2 Likes

I am an ultra-cynic and yet I loved this. This is a message of hope and I, for one, will embrace it. Just hang in there and remain true to yourself.
She is the anti-Greta. Thanks so much SachaV, I will bookmark this for my moments of darkness.

1 Like

@mrst That’s amazing! I am so happy it reached you in such a profound way :blush:

1 Like

It is my pleasure, @dixiejrt! It is a good reminder for me to look beyond what is in front of our eyes and trust that it will all work out for the best.

2 Likes

@Voxypopuli I absolutely agree! :purple_heart:

It is all about the collective consciousness… Very inspiring post.

In the deepest pits I still have hope❤️

1 Like

@Sal2lee Yes! The light has already won! :muscle::raised_hands: :sparkles: