A prominent Russian academic has his say

I wonder if his voice would be allowed a lectern at Yale today? The phrase “social engineering” captured my attention innumerable times during his lecture. Hummm
A realist in today’s political climate would probably be draped with a muzzle and or have a very small sphere of influence.

1 Like

You should go to YT, search for Brendon O’Connell III and listen to his series of “Must Watch Videos”. You will find the names and dates to support your statements plus a LOT more to support why Israel is the seat of evil driving the NWO.

1 Like

OK Brendon O’Connell I’m actually going to do that now cuz my regular YT channels I caught up on and my documentaries. I was looking for a good suggestion, thanks for the recommendation.

Oh Justa that’s anti-Semitic. Tsk tsk😇

Whoah, I watched his videos, I had no idea Robert David Steele died. I used to like him, but he was so qanon, it was hard for me to believe he was an actual CIA deep, deep. Cuz usually ones that smart to engage in that kind of ridiculousness. I’m still sad he died though, he recommended great books.

Oh that’s nothing. He also wrote a book in 2006 about the outsized influence the Israel lobby has on US foreign policy. He phrased it as being bad for Israel too, and tried to carefully avoid being called an anti-semite. He failed of course, and was called an anti-semite by many. He jokes about it in this video:

Zorost: please keep all, and I do mean ALL, posts confined to POLITE language. F-bombs and scatological language are NOT welcome here.

I am aware of my tendensies in oversimplification but people that let go of the ideology of being special (as a group and or individual) and really serious to stand for a free and inspired life for themselves and every men, woman and child on this tilted earth, seem worldwide drifters.

Since they refuse being pigeon hold into any ideology, they know betrayal like no other being and thus often on the move by necessity. Not fitting in ideologycally has it’s price!

2 Likes

The key here is dialogue. Without dialogue there is only a narrative, dictated by those espousing the narrative.
We are now in the midst of the crushing punitive effects of censorship as a result of not “hearing” all sides, not only the Israel issue, but many more vital issues such as the drive for Human 2.0 transhumanism.

2 Likes

It is assumed that he was murdered by the DS for going against the narrative, including the CV ruse, and attempting to motivate patriotism. He knew too much to go against the “crowd”.

1 Like

Well, to go a bit further back, there was DH Lawrence, most probably in the employ of the City( of London)… Talk about redrawing the map.

Of course one means to say *T.E. Lawrence :upside_down_face:
Or does one?..

I wonder if Biden is working for Putin at this point. He’s doing more to destroy the country than Putin could have ever hoped for! With Biden in charge, what’s worse. Getting smacked in the face with a nuke might be a better alternative than what these freaks have in store.

@Vincek33
Not that I know the truth but what makes it so difficult to believe that Russia & USA are bitter enemies. What makes it that everything has to be a collusion and everybody is working together and or on behalf of each other?

If you want to bring a world hegemon down on its knees you put a fool at the head and let him take the fall of running that hegemon into the ground. In that respect Bidenenko is doing an excellent job. The why and the who???

The only thing I am certain of is that all leaders seem tied to and or in battle with great evil. Who is who and on what side is far more difficult. Kissinger seems in the center of that spider web, it wouldn’t surprise me if he is a direct go-between from evil to the rest of the world leaders manipulating ungodly evil things.

Not that it counts for much, but my opinion is that the US and Russia are not enemies. Anyone who can’t control a leader is against Russia. They certainly have Bidenenko and Zalensky under their thumbs so who stands to lose the most in this - Putin? Nope. NATO and the POS warmongers that are imbedded in the USSA and think they are in control. I believe we are running under two governments: the public fraudulent face and the behind the scenes COG. The latter is NOT against another country that puts it’s own people first. In fact, the public face of the COG also has a similar bi-line.

As I said, IN MY OPINION.

1 Like

A parallel world; the one on a screen and one outside one’s front door. Hopefully the one outside is not engaged in organized violence.

1 Like

I believe Russia’s leadership is a working force of Persons that form a group. The EU + US leaderships are chickens without heads and couldn’t wipe their arses without assistance. They react when they riek blood and go into a frenzy accordingly.

Who stears that pack of idiots I don’t know, clearly someone, something! So yes, I believe the rest of the world has had it up tp here with those “unpersoned” people that want any rule of law gone so they can feast from frenzy to frenzy until nothing left and even they as parasites die.

I think, one can see that demarcation line clearly. The EU + US destroying individuality and subtituting it with hive mind and the rest saying NO, that wil destoy us utterly! I see it all as tomfoolery, questions like is it Biden that works for Putin and or the other way around & ten foiled chess from superhuman Donald Trump all as signs of hive mind thinking! It is getting absurd.

The rest of the world is drawing a line in the sand against a total bamy crazy ideology that is life treathening to life itself. Even, rather crazy people, like Saudi Arabia understand that. You bet, those for being a death cult and those who are not, are bitter ennemies!

It is a total-loss West consisting of Commonwelth, EU + USA that is a death cult against the rest of the world! How this will end and if allegiances shift is anyones guess. I pray that PERSONS wins and HIVE minds looses.

1 Like

Like I saiid, we have the embarrassing public front that was allowed to happen so that even Americans can see what they have become and then a government that controls the actual weapons, COG, and has been negotiating behind the scenes since the changeover to stupid. Perhaps it would be enlightening to see what the former Sec. of State and others have been doing pretty much off record.

I believe we have cleaned out quite a few ratholes and are pretty much down to the bigger cockroaches at this point. Deals are being made and those who think they are too big to say “sorry” (and MEAN IT) will have to pay the consequences. Neo-Nazis who are currently scouring cities in Ukraine and going through papers to find Russian sympathizers (they are shot) will have to pay for what they did to Ukraine over the past 60 years. The scum of the earth who laundered money here will not be able to hide, either.

You can either believe the lying media, the paid “experts” who have been RUSSIARUSSIARUSSIA for the past 6 years, obviously leading up to this unfortunate event, or people who are behind the scenes releasing UNEDITED or live video. Me, I go for the latter. I have payed attention to Russia most of my life (since my parents were invited to the US Embassy during the Nixon Kitchen Debates). My niece and nephew were adopted out of an orphanage in very north (Siberia) Russia over 15 years ago. My brother did research that cooperated with Russian universities.

I know what it was like in Communist Russia (my mother kissed the ground on the NY tarmac when they returned in 1959- LOTS of stories) and while it is a VAST improvement now, it is still under a very rigid system; it is Russian. It does not have a Constitution that DOES NOT NEED TO CHANGE nor a Second Amendment.

It is soon time to clean out the lying media and tell people the blunt truth. Time to face the fraud and the treason. Time for the real indictments for which we all (the world) have been waiting. Once we clean our own house, we can encourage the rest of “the West” to do the same. Russia is cleaning hers first.

3 Likes

@justawhoaman
I don’t see Putin, Modi, Mohammed bin Salman, Ji & co as white lighters. But in order to be a top predator you need a planet with prey on it.
A part of loons on the planet is playing God not wanting to but playing it right now. Those nutbars are an existential threat to all life.

That is why I see thing less thru the eyes of backroom deals and who benefits the most. The situation is way more dyer then that. I don’t see the world in goodies and badies robbing us blind, the stakes are much, much higher.

2 Likes

The “Captains” sailing our boat earth are doing so without an anchor, making them an existential threat. If we think and believe they really did kill God and the good, we are complicit in their conspiracy.
Their mind and perception control win.

1 Like