A prominent Russian academic has his say

Sergey Karaganov, honorary chairman of Russia’s Council on Foreign and Defense Policy, and academic supervisor at the School of International Economics and Foreign Affairs Higher School of Economics, writes a pretty comprehensive essay on the direction and aims of Russian Foreign policy; in the ‘great game’ of geopolitics, it does seem right now that Russia under Putin is displaying better mastery of the global chess game. This essay shows that there are some very solid thinkers in his camp. And no, I’m not endorsing all things Russian, merely suggesting that, like Dr Farrell, their aims, aspirations and even methods of approach in relation to their national sovereignty and defense, are far from the belligerent self-interest being shown by western allies, especially those under the US umbrella. Put this one down as an example of reasoned debate on the whole topic.

Putin’s speech, as an addendum for those who may be interested.

4 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me at all. While Russia has a history of psyop animatronics… have a habit of putting actual people in robot suits and then calling them advanced robots, I digress, they are the most articulate at hacking. While the US press is playing boomer politics with boomer folks, Russia is tapping into the anger and resentment Era that is the millennial and gen z. There simply is no greyzone in America thanks to the utter failure of WOKE initiatives. Play games like that, you get burned. If anything I would guess China more subservient to Russia than we in the US are to China. In the midst of such a dead on the doorstep regime, it’s going to force a populace divorced by its own political ruling class to find safe haven elsewhere. This is going to make Russian influence not only palatable, but greatly appreciated by a disgruntled working class blue collar suit that already has no reason to trust the government and every reason to flee to alternative and even foreign ideas and arguably regimes. It’s akin to the knights Templar vs. the Pope. If you can’t fight the beast, flee it and take your money with you. For good or bad, history will decide, but it won’t be globalists.

2 Likes

Good articles. I think it was Pike who said (paraphrase) that China, Russia & U.S. would eventully rule the world (as communist countries).

Jokes on him, as the only one of those that is a communist country is the US.

1 Like

Right, to blanket Eastern countries as communist altogether would be a complete divorce from their own cultures and practices. Of course Russia and China do call themselves communist, it’s not the way Americans view communism here. I’d argue that the communism Antifa and neoliberal types want is a whole different animal altogether, more top down fascist and sexual in a way I’ve never seen the most abhorrent commie country operate. In so e ways, China and Russia seem precisely more resistant to the NWO neoliberal commie like goals than the US is. As bad a history with genocide and totalitarianism they have, it doesn’t touch a candle to the sick ambitions of Western neoliberalism. I think that’s why there’s such a hatred for the two superpowers, somewhat justified, sure, but mostly propaganda cuz globalists plan for the world can’t work if said countries or any for that matter, have a shared culture, or ethnocentric interest. Simply put, the white guilt card can’t be pulled in those countries the way they’ve pulled it in the West. That is a huge problem for globalists who don’t recognize, gender, race, culture or human value. Problem I guess with having such an elite club. Hard to build a transhumanist global arc that way.

1 Like

My only comment here - and it is not a criticism at all - is that the Russia we see today under Putin is a far cry from the totalitarian USSR and its communist leadership and ideology. Putin’s speech shows that he at least has learned the lessons from that previous historical ‘misadventure’ (financed remember by Wall St!) and has and is acting to preserve Russian culture, religion, language, art, ethnic diversities etc and to avoid the destructive neoliberal western hegemony being forced on the world. The Scott Ritter article basically points out that the only diplomacy the US knows is militaristic cabal-serving stuff, and the history of THAT has been what has driven global conflict for decades. I’m not going to wrap Putin in some Golden Flag, but I do think his position is a far more sane one than that of the west, and is one that is much needed in the world today :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I think so to. It’s like the shadow of the 60s been pulled deliberately over America. I blame that a lot on the elites being boomers… They have to bring the race card and the Russia card back, cuz no matter how wealthy or advanced they are, they don’t know any other way. It’s truly sad. And right, Putin isn’t deserving of any peacekeeping trophy, but he’s a far cry and a threat away from the typical beasts of the East of past like Lenin, Stalin or even Kruschev. If anything, he’s revitalized Russias historic cultural past the so called plebians longed for after they lost it under the evil communist revolution.

1 Like

Russia doesn’t call itself communist. China technically does, but it’s economic system is most similar to what is called the “American System.” This is what lead us to prosperity in the 19th and early 20th centuries but then we abandoned it because it makes globalists cry. Not surprising when you realize the chinee who wrote “America Against America” is a member of the Party and buddies with Xi. They are taking what worked for America, but refusing all the woke nonsense our masters are trying to force onto Russia and China.

2 Likes

True, even a department of defense memo highlighted this in 2014. In fact it was warning America that the woke stuff would be a great handicap if we continued on this path. But I’ve thought a lot about the globalist agenda. I read Klaus Schwabs The Great Reset etc., and I’ve tried to think of a way they could proprietorize these technologies for human advancement without biosurveillance and a two tiered society, and I can’t think of a way you can. In short, for the globalist agenda to work, you would have to apply Skinners Principles of a hive mind devoid of not only culture and race, but gender. And for that to work, every country would have to become in essence woke, or follow neoliberal doctrine. It’s so contrary to human nature and instinct, even if you did it on q grand scale, you’d end up with a multipolar world like Xi and Putin already said is going to happen.

1 Like

There’s a brilliant professor named John Mearsheimer who has some great presentations and debates on youtube about international relations. One of his arguments is that global neoliberalism is bound to fail due to an inherent contradiction: Neoliberalism only works in a unipolar world where the hegemon forces everyone to accept it. But neoliberalism means that everyone can engage in free trade, and eventually you’ll have winners and losers. The big winners will inevitably want to challenge the hegemon, which can’t do anything about it without violating the precepts of neoliberalism. Which leads to a multipolar world, which cannot sustain neoliberalism.

Basically what we’ve seen with China. The US rules the world, imposes international trade, China rises up due to unfettered access to global markets, and tells the US and it’s neoliberalism to take a hike.

Similarly, all the woke stuff is designed to weaken a nation, so the nations that adopt it end up being unable to compete with unwoke nations (see: Russia in Ukraine right now while Biden et al are sputtering impotently.)

2 Likes

I love this! This is so crazy, but my YT feed was playing this, and I was tuning in and out while cooking. So crazy you suggested this. This community is so rich in intelligence, I’ll forget something, and you all bring it back around and it makes sense! I know I didn’t come up with this on my own, I swear I was watching this while making ham and bean soup… It was this same lecture. I’m going to bookmark this and really watch it this time.

1 Like

Agree. Putin has no intention of turning Russia over to UN / globalists. He will go down swinging.

They all, including or especially our government, are subservient to Israel. That simple.

2 Likes

Check out Devon Stack (Black Pilled) YT latest “Insomnia Stream”. Loaded with info about that, from Tinder kidnappings to money men.

It makes you wonder why it is though. Is it cuz of the freemasonry symbolism? It’s strange that the US whose so busy courting nazis would have it’s president bow to the Israeli PM. While I hold no ill will to the actual Jewish people, the state of Israel was so deliberate, so outside Torrah law, the allegiance at this point seems like an ancient symbolic ritual. Apparently the globalists are very religious. What’s sad is Satanists probably know the Bible than the majority of practicing Christians. I keep thinking of the Abby Rockefeller article of The East meets West.

The problem is that Israel is not necessarily populated with Jews. They want us to think that so when we seem anti-Israel they can provide guilt-inducing name calling, like anti-Semitic.

1 Like

Jimmy Dore quoted someone who said, " I’ve meant jews who didn’t believe in God, but never one that didn’t believe that Israel belonged to them." I notice this to, even ones who either denounce orthodox Jewry or condemn it altogether identify as a chosen people. The problem with Israel today is the same divergence that happened in America with the once Christian stock becoming neoliberal. I think that’s a great miscalculation the Mossad has made like our own deepstate, CIA, DARPA, what have you. The orthodox jewish community in Israel sounded the alarm almost a decade ago on this curious divergence. It’s true that once orthodox jews have fled the religion in favor of neoliberal atheism, rigged Wallstreet and other leftwing ideology and customs. Certainly here, they take the lead in such voices, an exceptional waste of talent. This has always been the demise of God’s chosen people in the Bible to. Think King Zedeciah when he walled in his own city, swore off the priests and didn’t trust in God, but Israel’s military might. Think Gomar and the names of her children, You will betray me, I will have no mercy, I am not your God and you are not my people. Regardless of what one thinks about the people presently there being real jews or artificially placed transplants, that Land is sacred, and if the inhabitants don’t uphold the law of God, the consequences will be meted out divinely.

Thank you for pointing that out!

Read an old book (1951) called Ancient Israel by Harry M. Orlinsky, who is a Hebrew scholar, editor, and translator. He relates, with references, that in addition to the Sumerians, there were Amortites, Elamites, Horites, Habiru or Hapiru…in the area of the Middle East. The Habiru or Hapiru, were an unsettled group who wandered around and were mercenaries, slaves and eventually settled down in Assyria and Babylon. Hebrews and non-Hebrews originate with Habiru or Hapiru. (Note the familiar base word).

Some of those related to Abraham, were not Hebrews, including the Aramean, Moabities, Ammonites, Midianites, ect. The “Hebrews of the Bible” associated themselves in the area of Canaan. The name Hebrews later became “Israelites (literally, ‘children of Israel’)”. The non-Hebrews became nations in their own right; whereas, “The children of Israel,” went to Egypt for a time and returned and so it goes.

Since reading Orlinsky’s books, I have to look at the context when I hear Israel and wonder whether they talking about a country in the Middle East populated by many different peoples from antiquity or if they are talking about the “children of Israel” because the subject may not fit the criteria for God’s chosen people.

One more thing, according to Orlinsky, the term Jews refers to Jerusalem.

1 Like

Look into The Erev Rav that went with Moses’ group out of Egypt.

I know initially the jews and Palestinians were very friendly towards eachother, similar to how pilgrims were welcomed by certain native American groups. That was until the Irgud terrorist groups got involved. We now know that the memos going out calling on Palestinians to flee was a deepstate operation pretending to be Iranians and Syrians I think. The Palestinians celebrate a holiday called the Nakkhbar I think when the Likud groups burnt shops forced them out of their homes etc. Now I might be wrong on my spelling, but you can look this up for now. It reminds me so much of how our own government has used divisive propaganda, created turmoil between racial, ethnic, religious groups what have you. It’s a very strange conflict in Israel to cuz Arab jews are seen as less than when it comes to European etc. It’s sad to see, cuz you wonder what this Nation could have been if the Irgud and Mossad hadn’t have got involved in civilian affairs. So many lies about Palestinians bought wholesale here to, like them being immigrants, or the popular lie they willingly sold their homes and land cuz they wanted to flee to muslim middle Eastern neighbors. In truth, when they did try to flee, they were denied almost wholesale or treated like second-class citizens in Arab governments that did accept them. Max Blumenthal actually gives a very good and well researched insight to this problem, him being jewish himself. I think the Mossad has caused more antisemitism and hate than nazi Germany could have hoped for. Initially before I said this, I said Irgun groups but that was the name of Palestinian terrorist groups so called. Reuters actually have a very old video as state propagandist as you can get. I typed in Likud Israel terrorist and it brought up a 1940s video. Note all of Israel in martial lockdowns, home to home and a triumphant claim by the narrator that OUR ARMED FORCES HAVE STOPPED THE PALESTINIAN THREAT. Man, this could be a 9/11 video today.

1 Like