A SPECIAL BATCH JUST FOR EMPLOYEES

Originally published at: A SPECIAL BATCH JUST FOR EMPLOYEES

During the whole planscamdemic, I and many others, including our colleague and friend Catherine Austin Fitts, began to suspect and argue that the whole point of the planscamdemic was to do human testing of highly experimental drugs and injections on an uninformed and misinformed population that had been bamboozled into taking the injections. As the…

4 Likes

To me the overwhelming evidence that this was infact a large scale experiment is the techniques of coercion used to force compliance. I was put in the position of potentially loosing my job of 12 years to remain unvaxed and lots of people were in far more vulnerable positions than I was.

1 Like

You are bang on with this hypothesis about different batches being used to test different effects in the population (and probably for each substance being tested, they used different amounts in different batches). This “feels” like a clinical test, with the population totally “blinded” as to what they’ve received. Among people we know who have taken these injections, we’ve noticed that they experience different issues. And I suspect that not everyone is forthright about how they’ve been affected either.

Part of what makes this difficult to study is that we’re dealing (in the same soup pot) with these nefarious injections, as well as culturally sanctioned unhealthy lifestyles, and toxins through air and water and sprays on food, and on top of that, I do think there are also bioweapons in labs throughout the world that get released into the population and make people sick. There are so many confounding factors, guaranteeing that “Their” work will be well hidden and problematic to study.

We have also appreciated the work of the How Bad is My Batch team in raising awareness about this issue.

2 Likes

Medicine is the new control method. It’s based on the religion of science…dare not disparage medicine or the consequences will resemble the roll out of Christianity. Morality is above freedom…we were indoctrinated to believe we need morality to be free, when it’s the other way around…

4 Likes

At the 31 minute mark he shows that there were special untested batches made up for Pfizer Australia employees!!! ROTFLMAO

“Reserved batches” equals “Saline Solution” is my bet.

FF0884
FA4598
FE3064
FA7338
FA7812
FC8736
FC3558

2 Likes

More and more information on the different batches are coming out.
The more I learn about the different batches, the scarier the picture gets.
The 5G connection have been evident for long and now we understand the technologies more and see how it is possible to control these externally.

5 Likes

Big Lesson Learned: We need to quit “trusting” The Authorities, which ever group it happens to be!! :crazy_face:

4 Likes