A STRANGE WEEK FOR NEWS #2: THE CENTRAL BANK EXE WHO DIED IN A HELICOPTER CRASH

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2024/02/a-strange-week-for-news-2-the-central-bank-exe-who-died-in-a-helicopter-crash/

This was the second story in our “Strange Week for the News”, because once again I strongly suspect that there is much more here than meets the eye. For one thing, what we have is another dead banker. But in this case, it’s not just any dead banker, nor is the death itself without its own symbolisms…

5 Likes

Recently I am less worried about digital currency. The effort and skill that would be needed to create such a system and keep it working is beyond present capability with respect to the complexity of some transactions. Having interoperable interfaces could not be completely centralized there would need to be intermediaries like the credit card companies.

The Nigerian bankers knew too much and could have attempted to “re-purpose” financial software, an activity which is not tolerated.

Whatever the case I think the banksters are rethinking the approach.

Also why would people tolerate a currency which limits behavior when presently we have credit cards that give you bonus points for flyer miles or credits for purchases.

Conditions on digital payments would have to start with a positive spin which people will then demand.

The state bullion activity is also encouraging.

2 Likes

Ahh good catch…my mistake. Thank you!

2 Likes