A STRANGE WEEK FOR NEWS #3: MEDVEDEV, NUKES, AND BAI DEN DZHAO

Originally published at: A STRANGE WEEK FOR NEWS #3: MEDVEDEV, NUKES, AND BAI DEN DZHAO

Well, to round out this strange week of very odd news stories, I want once again to talk about former Russian prime minister and president, Dmitri Medvedev, and his recent comments on (here it comes) what used to be Twitter and is now “X”. Again, our thanks to G.B. for spotting and sharing this one,…

7 Likes

Ever since Trump has raised his fist during his inauguration, one thing is clear, intel fractions backed by their branches of US military respectively, are at each other throats. Zenith of these “fights of the bulldogs under the carpet” will most likely be in a second half of this year. We may even be able to get few picks thru the holes of that carpet.

Hmm…this is getting better and better in the sense of melodramatization by the day ,or by the hour even by minutes.:thinking:Strange though.And very time compressed.Which does not smell good,or bodes good.In my opinion anyway.

1 Like

One totally unexplored option is that several days before the “Austin was in the hospital but too embarrassed to tell us why” story started to emerge, Sorcha Faal (“What Does It Mean”) stated unequivocally that Austin had been KILLED in THE UKRAINE by a bunker-busting blast from the Russians. For their part, after the fact, they disclaimed knowledge that they had any foreknowledge that he was even there on a secret meeting, but that they had confirmed he was, indeed, dead.

And then the western media went into full-court press cover story, complete with the “automatic turn away of head” I’m sure we all felt for even hated Lloyd Austin, as any semi-sympathetic human, male or female, tends to want to protect the dignity of someone else’s private parts when they are under attack. So, in this way, they got everyone to avert their glances and not dig deeper. And now, having not really been seen by anyone, has he, they say he is back in the hospital with a set-back. And Ben Fulford is being told by his intelligence sources (I forget MOSSAD or MI6) that Austin will not be seen again. Probably announce a “died suddenly” one of these days.

So if THAT story contains any truth, then Medyedev would certainly know and it definitely would fit his description of “special services operation on U.S. territory.” If the Ukraine is not U.S. territory, what is? And Russia is definitely carrying out a “special services operation.”

3 Likes

That’s a great point… I’m not at all a Sorcha Faal fan… but for once, may have a scenario worth considering.

2 Likes

The trick, and it IS tricky, with any of these so-called intelligence sites (or any, for that matter) is to take their data points but pay no attention to their narrative. If you can do it, or can have one or a few count-narratives available to round it all out in your mind’s filing system and not just slot into the “This is True” drawer, it’s a pretty good way of navigating our infowar/5th Generation warfare terrain. Because, let’s face it, THE INTELLIGENCE services DO have the best intelligence!

1 Like