A very good presentation on he reality of covid jabs

OK…Christmas is over, time to return to the tyranny. I am sure many in here are facing a similar situation to mine in relation to family and friends; I am the only one in my family that is not jabbed, and whilst no one has questioned my reasoning as to why I refuse to poison my body, there are members who resent my actions, with one sister in law banning me from her house. Yes, that creates tensions, but I can live with them for now. At some point, hopefully sooner rather than later, the realization that the damage from the shots is far more dangerous than anything covid brings will filter through to such people…the numbers of damaged and dead people caused by the shots is already becoming too high to ignore. My reality is that family and many friends are just not capable of seeing this right now. They are too busy living their lives, and way too committed to ‘the narrative’ to listen to anything I might offer as evidence, which is very sad indeed. At some point this will hopefully change, and when it does, the vid below is one piece of evidence I think I can use to prove that my stance is based in fact, not the cliche of ‘conspiracy thinking’. Cardiologist Dr. Aseem Malhotra is a person with real credibility IMO; he himself was all for the shots, and is double jabbed; he started to ‘wake up’ when his father died from a jab-induced heart attack, and is now fighting hard to call a halt to any further use of the mRNA shots. His presentation here lays out his solid reasoning for his turnaround in thinking, and because he DOES have credibility as a medical practitioner, and a public health official, I think his views are well worth considering. I am posting this one for all in here who may be in a similar position to myself, ie those who find themselves ‘sidelined’ in some way by people close to us. It might not be a definitive piece of evidence, but I do think it will cause the deniers to at least question what they have been indoctrinated to believe is ‘the truth’. From what I can see, the exposure of the damages done globally via the (forced) use of the mRNA shots is growing pretty much every day, and will continue, though the capture of pretty much every agency of Governments and public health institutions will make such exposure more difficult than it should be. But in terms of what we can find online as solid evidence that ‘there is a problem’ with the jabs, this presentation is, IMO, worth watching and well worth sharing :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you for that introduction. Here is another excellent number cruncher mike Dowd taking on the task of looking at the actuarial science. Brighteon

1 Like

Thank you beatthedrum. You are not alone I can assure you.We have a high price to pay for educating and Informing ourselves.I believe I have stopped a small group of people around me Including neighbours from taking their yearly dose.(one who actually had a stroke after the booster) and another friend who on calling me a conspiracy theorist ,one week later on receiving his ‘booster’ got rushed to hospital with a double blood clot on the lung.2 hours after receiving it…and very close to death. (doctors admitting it was the vax that caused it) I also know younger people In my small town who never woke up. SAD syndrome their calling that one.I could go on… That said the Bill Gates talk where he states 'controlling population by 10/15% by vax ’ Is pretty damning. The main problem to enlightenment on this topic In my mind.Is the Incredible Influence of the media propaganda. Especially with Gates donating millions to them. I for one am not looking forward to the future at all. The amount of people around me who are ‘asleep’ Is alarming. Its all very depressing especially with phase 2 ramping up in China…The thought of 2023 looming Is making me feel sick.

3 Likes

Yes Extreme Pilgrim, I can relate to everything you have written. Way too many people here get their news from MSM only, so they are just so caught up in the ‘narrative’ that talking to them at any real depth is near impossible. But the news (all bad) in relation to the deadly jabs is becoming too big to ignore! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I invite you to consider the possibility that Covid is killing people who are (mostly) right wing conspiracy theorists in America by playing off the entirely earned, terrible reputations of pharmaceutical companies…and a lot of well placed propaganda.

I have had 3 jabs. Almost everyone I know has had multiple jabs. I am not aware of anyone personally who has had problems, outside of my Dad (m74), who had a day or two of flu like symptoms after his most recent dose, many weeks ago,

I don’t discount the possibility that different shots are being delivered to different people, but we haven’t yet seen any evidence of that, as far as I’m aware.

2 Likes

Any “news” that is always negative about any particular subject is much more likely to be mythology than actual unbiased investigative journalism.

1 Like

This is refreshing to hear that perspective, I haven’t been jabbed myself but have been essentially ostracised as a fool for not volunteering to be stabbed by my entire jabbed family who all “believe in science.”

3 Likes

Wasn’t the argument of “correlation does not equal causation” the first line of defense of the thalidomide defenders? I might equally say that covid is fake because I have not had so much as a sniffle in over 3 years.

The onus of proof is on The Science TM to prove no harm, not for people who have been caused harm to prove whodunnit. The simple ticking of the clock will do the proving on their behalf.

Otherwise, why put warnings on anything?

3 Likes

1 Like

Never heard of Thalidomide before, but that is a common defense argument of course that is completely legitimate, however wherever there is causation there would obviously also be correlation but not always the opposite is true so that is a common philosophical fallacy people fall for all the time.

For anyone to comment that a whole disease must be fake because of their own nose symptoms would generally just be complete nonsense.

This is surprising about this graph that, if accurate/true, shows by far the highest mortality rate is in the single stabbed, but the triple stabbed die less than or about the same as the non-stabbed.

Obviously there are a lot of other factors at play, some statistics are completely misleading and irrelevant to the overall situation.

1 Like

Lucky you @ou812. Friends in Canada have lost relatives and we have an uncle in a cardiac care unit as I type. There was any indication early on that lethal doses (or overly contaminated vials) were also issued to specific groups- a Black woman in Filthidepfia went to a clinic in a suburban neighborhood and was turned away as she was obviously not a local resident. She was leery about going to a city clinic- and boy did she get a bad taste in her mouth about what was going on. Seemed mighty suspicious.

CAF in Europe has said that the number of sirens she has heard in several cities she has visited seems radically more frequent. She always stays at the same hotels and is a good judge of change. Like I said, lucky you. Hope it holds out.

BTW, Lincoln Insurance in the midwest has had such a high rate of payouts for life insurance that they have lost 30% of their net worth. FOLLOW THE MONEY.

FYI: How Many People Died from the Covid-19 Inoculations? – Lighthouse Economics

2 Likes

@ou812 f understand your point of view as I personally dont see people harmed around me that have been jabbed. However the actuarial science is now coming into play, and the evidence is very real and very much there that an enormous amount of harm is being done by something that is supposed to be a harmless therapeutic. the perosn for you to look at is Mike Dowd. He’s a Wall Street guy tbat is hard nosed about hiis iinvestigatiions, along the lines of a CAF - the financial world produces hardcore realists from time to time. think he has a book out now. Here is a recent interview. And if you will search him im sure you’ll find some other interviews - he crunches the numbers and the numbers are very telling regardng the statistics of harm post jab. Brighteon

1 Like

I’m not going to drag it out, its a fight we aren’t going to win by emotive arguments or supposition. Stats also lie. For example, in order to be “double-jabbed” you first have to be “single jabbed”. And to have 3, you must have had two. Try looking at those graphs as two columns instead of 4 for each group, and you will see the picture change somewhat. I’m no scientist, and I sometime struggle with equations, but it looks like bad odds on the jabbed side to me.

1 Like

@ou812
Thank you for letting us know what you see and experience; it’s vitally important. I’m happy that you’re not suffering any ill effects from the jab.

I do not know anyone who has died of jab, but do know 2 healthy people, a couple, in their 60’s who have both received what is death sentences from Dr.'s after one jab. The wife has inoperable breast cancer and the husband has a neurological disorder, no real diagnosis. They will count for 2 passed soon.

A question if I might: Do you notice any personality changes in others? Anything from nervousness to outright road rage? Little things that wouldn’t normally upset. I ask because I see loads of it. Just wondering…

Right and also by May triple and double jabbed both have higher mortality rates.

I’m not in favor of the shots, just trying to understand the different perspectives.

Some people say the shots have “saved millions of lives,” which I call a myth.

Documented deaths specifically from the shots someone posted are at 300k.

It seems like most people here always have nothing but negativity to continue to broadcast about the shots, which seems not helpful in general for anyone to move forward with their lives.

People who are convinced the shots are good I don’t even know how to talk to anymore.

1 Like

Yes my boss seemed way angrier than usual after his most recent covid shot.

Before he got this shot I wrote to him “those shots don’t sound too good to me.” He wrote back: “lol.” - end of conversation

1 Like

Was your bosses anger over with quickly, like a side effect, or has his personality changed and not been as before?

Difficult to say I don’t really even know him that well.

1 Like

The Beaver
Yeah, another one I’m looking for…personality changes. As yet, I’m not seeing that in any close family or friends ( among the family members who all lined up for the jabs, health issues are showing up…step daughter, aged 42 has early onset osteoporosis, and spent the festive season with a fractured ankle, something caused by a simple slip on a footpath -she is already a breast cancer survivor, so some of her health issues might stem from the treatment she had for that. One nephew has blood pressure problems, another now has heart issues). Now that music is back big time, I am ‘circulating’ once more, and the thing I am noticing is that conversations that would recently be unlikely are now happening…musicians who ‘feel’ that things are just not right, who feel the yoke of ‘imposed control’ that descended so quickly on them and their work and art. It does seem that the questioning of ‘news’ is becoming more the norm than it ever was here in past years. I don’t want to generalize from my experience of ‘the music community’ but I am having many more interesting conversations these days. I don’t amplify my opinions either, just offer some ‘thoughts’ and for those that want it, links to ‘evidence’ of what MIGHT be happening. Let’s just call it a more open social environment :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good to hear there’s discussion among your peers. Hope the talk continues at a really fast pace. We need help.

1 Like