About J.D. Vance

Says a lot about him, he refers to Police, not cops…when he is in the cruiser. Technically a meteoric rise in his life. Hopefully his benefactors are good souls and don’t corrupt him.

2 Likes

IF, Vance has really expressed, ‘hit Iran hard’, then, the thought of him in such a position gives me chills. Trump against wars? Hmm.

Say what the billionaire deep state ruling class need to hear to assuage their concerns for their interests as a safety measure to mitigate future life threats? War is a change agent and the NWO crowd needs war to accomplish their goal.

1 Like

sundance (trump sycophant) compares Vance to Obama

whitney webb (equal opp hater) digs into thiels perceived evils

2 Likes

Both of them started their law career in the same firm Sidney Austin in Chicago. He is a Trojan horse in Trump admin. Traumatized kid who enlisted into Marines and since that time was molded by the three letter agencies. Question is which ones. I would asume that Marines don’t let CIA to their shranks, so Navy intel then or some other, but Sidney Austin =CIA. So he is a puzzle for now.

1 Like

I don’t think he’s a puzzle or a trojan horse at all. I think he and Trump are fully onboard with Israel & NWO. Oh, they’ll be nice (sort of) at first, then, they will slam the door on us.

And the winner is….!!! The billionaire deep state ruling class. They ALWAYS get their man and way……

1 Like

After reading Whitney lengthy article, one thing comes to mind as far as Trump tactics " keep your friends close but your enemies closer". One more thing in that whole Thiel/Palantir, Musk/SpaceX saga, all began with In- Q-Tel, that was originally funded by Armstrong, who at certain point was a ceo of Lockheed Martin. One of the original members of deep state/ brakeways civilization companies.
So here we go, we just made full circle.

2 Likes