ABOUT THAT INDONESIAN PYRAMID CHRONOLOGY DEBATE

Originally published at: ABOUT THAT INDONESIAN PYRAMID CHRONOLOGY DEBATE

This is an intriguing story that many of you, including T.S. and E.G. spotted, so in thanking them for sharing it we’re actually thanking all the rest of you who did as well. In fact, this story, it is safe to say, has been percolating in my in-boxes for the last couple of weeks, and…

9 Likes

Truth will come out eventually

Osiris who was prophet Enoch from the Bible, who was prophet Idris from the Quran bulit the pyramids.
And the Sphinx was built by prophet Amid and his followers.

Egypt will have its renessaince in the future God willing

https://www.tiktok.com/@ahmadireligionofpeace/video/7226077122874461467

I hope that Egypt will never have its renaissance, since pyramids are weapons that probably finished antediluvian civilization, including blowing up planet in the solar system.

Which Enoch from the Bible? I was of the impression that the pyramid building Enoch was more associated with Hermes/Thoth. Thank you.

2 Likes

For any discussion on dates of pyramids, one might take into consideration the work of Billy Carson on 4biddenknowledge. Then a pal of his, Matt LaCroix is doing great work on the underwater discoveries at Lake Van in Turkiye. According to “Compendium of The Emerald Tablets”, Thoth built the Great Pyramid. Isn’t it fun to bounce around all the ideas?! :laughing:

3 Likes