Ackman Signals Democratics (& Others) Intentions! He DOOMED Trump (on purpose). You need to watch this man carefully!

If you’ve really been watching, you know that this man is an obvious signaler of what’s to come. Although buying Netflix might be a good deal in & of itself, the fact is, Ackman often appears out front ahead of big moves by business & government officials. Netflix profited very well during the shutdown, but fell out of the tree once countries re-opened a bit. Now buying into Netflix at this level tells me he might be prepping for something. Another shut down, perhaps? Although you might not be subbed to read the entire article, pay attention to this headline & do not ignore this man!

Below is the video of him calling for shut down one week before it happened in his best, teary-eyed, shaky voice. Scroll to the 2nd video in the link & listen. He literally gives a play-by-play, except for stocks soaring & doomed Trump, as a bug in Trumps ear!

Look out now & be prepared! Something might be on our doorstep soon!

1 Like

I do thank the one person for reading this post & hopefully watching the video. Ackman & Trump are/were allegedly buddies for years in NY & Ackman on Trumps “advisory board”. Both have been staunch liberals all their lives. I don’t think for one second that either leopard has changed its spots…

Haven’t watched the video yet, but will mark them. Very behind in watching and reading stuff. Something is differently up and running while we were busy with plenty of food and turkeys in the store, no lock downs, mild weather, lower gas prices, and the rest.

1 Like

Ackman has a history of being a front man, both Dems and Reps.
Usually ‘announces’ on CNBC early in the morning.

1 Like