Adam and Eve and tantric sex (mid-grade octane speculation)

Watching a recent Robert Sepher video on Youtube, probably the fifth one I’ve seen where he speaks about tantric sex, my mind started pulling several disparate thoughts together. Tantric sex (look it up for details) is a form of meditation using intercourse as a means of heightening the spiritual experience. Another of the datapoints I remembered I believe (not positive) came from a Mauro Biglini book in which his re-translation of early Old Testament texts tells us the Eve and apple story is totally wrong – an Italian translator mis-translated and inserted the word apple. Apple as a word/fruit does not appear in the old texts in this story. The Biglini book further states that a Hebrew connotation of ‘eating the fruit of the forbidden tree’ is actually carnal knowledge.

What if their knowledge of good and evil is actually about spiritual enlightenment brought about by having tantric sex? How would they have discovered this? Probably not by accident. Eve gets the blame for (pardon pun) ‘turning Adam on’ to this knowledge. How would she have known about it? Surely the Elohim/Annunaki would be a likely source. Did Eve learn tantric sex from an Annunaki and then teach it to Adam, and the enlightment they achieved cause their eviction from the Garden of Eden?

Rumors that the secrets learned by the Templars, and secret teachings of Jesus that didn’t make it into the canonized books also address the tantric sex topic. So the nexus of this as a Christian religious practice is not without some provenance.

I have been pondering for some time what “made in the Image of God” could mean? The body is often decribed at best as a “container”, at worst as a “dirty sinfull” thing. If I did not know better, I think somebody and or something is very afraid of a human being with a healthy personhood knitted tight with soul and body.

Starseeds, walk-ins, soul exchanges, addictions of all sorts sex included, and so many more afflictions are keeping you from a healthy relation with your own body. Keeping you obsessed in some function of the body, and or totally divorced from it. Coincidence, I think not.

1 Like

@XSEXCESS your post reminds me of this video I came across some years ago, I saved it and surprisingly found it in my playlists. BTW wasn’t that Sting that practiced tantric sex?

1 Like

Wow Sal2lee! That’s an incredible find. Perfectly on-target. Now I want to find more.

2 Likes

If you study deeply the different stories of the An.Unna.Ki, you will learn in the Details that Eve is the name for a second fabricated race, that is capable of sexual reproduction, while the Adamic, wasn´t.

I´ve just watched one of Mario Biglino videos where he shares that the Hebrew term in the genesis story used to say that Eve was “deceived”, by the Serpent can also mean “Improved”, and that among Rabbinical Exegetes, the Serpent is a person with both arms and Legs, the word meaning “Someone of Wisdom”.

So here, we have a picture of a second race created with the explicit capacity to reproduce through sexual intercourse, because the Slavemasters wanted more slaves, and faster, in the Sumerian sources. This second race have a new figure, the females, The Woman.

In the Sumerian sources, the creator of the second Race, En.Ki, created the Woman with some special faculties, so that she could instigate the males to go against their basic programing of just obeying blindly, wich the Old Testament writers represented as Eve instigating Adam to disobey “Gods” orders.

In the more advanced sumerian sources, En.Lil wants to punish En.Ki because he gave to the animals, Human Slaves, “Their Knowledge and their Wisdom”, he separates knowledge from wisdom, explicitly, and in many different sources, En.Ki makes sex with the human female.

Tantric Sex transformative practices are a form of Wisdom, so, your line of tought is very close to what really happened. The Serpent, or “The Wise One”, improved Eve with wisdom about the spiritual power of Sex, so that she could make the males break free from their mental and spiritual slavery.

well done, thank you segundo…

1 Like