Add The Faukland Islands To The Map... What A Deal!

I don’t know if there’s an upcoming deal with Britain on this, or, if it’s going to be taken outright, but it would give this transport system access to the entire southern portion of The Western Hemisphere; including Antarctica.

I’m not seeing how the Falkland Islands does anything for this, being on the other side of the continent.

2 Likes

From Wiki (but do not doubt this one):

Javier Milei
" On foreign policy, he advocates closer relations with both Israel and the United States (mainly under the Trump administration), while shifting Argentina away from BRICS."

There is also food distribution to be considered and So. America is likely to have some of what U.S. wants. Then, IMO, there’s ANTARCTICA. The more visibility U.S. has to it (and on it), the better.

Trump and Milei have been having extensive chats of late.

1 Like

Start 6:25 for Falkland meat. I’m not saying I believe it but that I’m compelled to listen to both sides and watch… Actually, the entire video is interesting. I can’t count the number of times I’ve heard from high finance people that The City of London is the block to everything. I know you know this but might need to be reiterated. IDK. What do you think?