ADMIRAL SCHOENBACH, AND "PLAN C"

Originally published at: https://gizadeathstar.com/2022/02/admiral-schoenbach-and-plan-c/

Remember that German Vice-Admiral that resigned recently over some comments made about Russia and the Ukraine? Vice Admiral Kay-Achim Schoenbach?…

9 Likes

Like my new cat “Schroedenger”, Germany is both dead and alive. The real question is why are the Americans still smoking the big NATO? It’s really expensive, and it’s a real strain, yet being the worlds police to support our currency has been the model of our successful past empires. I’m guessing this is all wrapped up in “supporting our dollar” so why allow the “Euro” dollar to be conceived at all? Contradictive and UK is now fully withdrawn, we see little need for nato. Why can’t the euro nations get together and rival Russia, China, or the US? Do they need the US? Or is this about our fear our paranoia? Is it not time to admit technology has changed the battlefield even if doing so exposes our breakthroughs? Why not admit our true capability, allow the herd enough information to make voting decisions based upon “not fear”! With an invisible series of satellites full of rods of gods, no troops required anywhere right? See this prison planet, is both, dead and alive, every creature goes extinct, we eat our fellow living to survive and for pleasure, we suffer from extreme catastrophbia and we may be a diminished residual leftover from a fallen disgraced society without the limits we impose today. Oh it’s been worse, but never closer to the point where the probability wave collapses on humanity and our fate is then diminished into the nothingness of extinction and the recycling begins…only really old stars going supernova can provide the elements needed to coalesce us into existence, like we are now…let’s hope our spirit eternal

1 Like

IMO, Putin’s plan is to take ALL of Europe, partnering with Germany, or not; a match made in hell & has Nazi believers rolling in their graves. If Putin manages this, UK, USA, Africa, well, everyone’s pretty much up a creek without a paddle.

It is all about who controls a mass land of Euro-Asia, controls the world. Sea powers mainly US and UK cannot afford for New Silk Road to be a cohesive, smooth line of exchane of the goods and services with possible one currency. This renders them obsolete. Question is can the Euro-Asian mass land as a one can be done. This has never happen in a history maybe besides Genghis Khan Empire, and it was done with violence that is still remembered vividly ( mind you, this was 700 hundred years ago) in Eastern Europe for example. Besides Putin sabre rattling is mainly aimed at China which has extensive holdings along all Ukrainian Black Sea shore. Putin and probably Russian deep s…t want a piece of pie of mentioned Chinese investment.

2 Likes

Good point & Silk Road is important, but not the most important thing. There’s also other areas, such as undersea rail from Russia to Baja MX via Alaska. There’s no telling what the real plan is. I think if Putin could have most, if not all of Europe he wouldn’t turn it down.

1 Like

great blog.

The reason the anglosphere is so worked up has everything to do with a craving for a lock on energy to the EU. The strategy was to use a pipeline from the Gulf to Europe, running across Syria, which refused it.

That’s why Syria has been decimated by a ginned up proxy war.

As you know The Ukraine has been a mess, and yes, it too was going to have this pipeline run through its territory, before Russia was invited to accept The Crimea back into its fold as an independent member of the Russian Federation.

The Nord Stream 2 new Russian pipeline into Germany makes much more sense. It’s finished but the Anglosphere is putting the screws to Germany to prevent it from being switched on. Meanwhile, financial criminals connected to these programs are driving up energy costs.

So all these things are related to this one project and its purposes.

The disparate push by the Anglosphere to dominate Europe’s energy with gas from the Gulf was to get a new lock on Europe now that the alliance with Washington nears its end.

2 Likes

Part of that plan it seems.

http://oilsandstruth.org/russia-build-tunnel-rail-highways-and-pipelines-alaska

1 Like

I have a theory that Putin didn’t invade Ukraine to take down Zalensky as the media narrative suggests. It doesn’t make sense. Nobodys been more pro war than Zalensky absolutely demanding all the templates that would invite such a scenario. I theorize he did it because Ned Price created the false flag scenario. I’m wondering if he calculated the mass casualties he’d be framed for vs. the casualties he’d face from a direct invasion. If you notice, he secured Chernobyl and US biolabs, also being fearful of viruses himself. Now we have the ICC deliberately calling him a war criminal. I beg to differ, I think he knew he’d be considered one anyway, and privy to how egregious US falseflags can be from abroad, Biden and the Ned Price proclamation gave him no choice. Much like the Trucker convoy. “OH THATS DEEPSTATE, YOU DUMB IF YOU GO.” Well hardly anything isn’t. Doing nothing would be. If you notice why the trucker convoy didn’t go according to Trudeaus plans is cuz the leadership hired past intelligence officers to combat false flags. If a blue collar convoy can get access to counter intelligence, what do we know about what Putin has access to. Truth is, the NATO false flag might been a lot worse than Putins invasion. I also want to add Putin feared this false flag scenario, again I theorize, even controlling the Ukraine Airspace. Doc pointed out before that the grand display of our dragqueen military is also the fact you have to rely on your technology, nukes, rods of God’s etc. Elon Musk excited to supply the Ukraine with starlink and also proclaiming that Russia is done for on his Twitter bio. For someone as entrenched in government jobs as he is, you don’t talk that reckless unless you’re either very very stupid, or very very sure about what you’re saying. Musk is hardly a private citizen just like Zuck and Gates are hardly entrepreneurs.

1 Like

It also looks like there’s more players in the game than CERN. These high-speed projects always seem to take up vast amounts of land, never result in high-speed travel for the average citizen while costing billions if not trillions. To me, I think all these high-speed railroads nothing more than covert Hadron colliders introduced as civilian railways to launder deepstate money.

“And lo I looked and Damascus was a heap of ruins.” The rapture channels big on this as they should be. Also the area is ripe with advanced tech. I have the most curious story a vet told me during the Iraq war that never made sense until I watched a DJ episode with him and Doc. I actually joined this community to ask DOC his theory. Now this was a vet with a horrid violent history, and why he conveyed this to me ill never know, but, if what he said was true, then the US has a huge interest in the region, and not for reasons we think. Now the vet never told me what area he was in, but I feel somehow, someway it was either Afghanistan or Syria.

Good question. I can’t shake Von Braun’s prediction though. Maybe asteroids ? Maybe aliens ?