“Adverse Events Data” released from Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine trials today

This comes with a small question mark as to veracity, since the company was already ordered to release this data before their requested 75 years.

IMO, it is well within the realm of probability.

2 Likes

When I try to download all I am getting is computer code.

Lady Bug, that is not the same information I saw before posting that link.

Here is another website linking the huge list with a bit of commentary. The list itself is not a typical looking list. You will need to view it on larger tablet or computer screen. Hope this works, otherwise you should be able to find it in a google search.

I am on my laptop and when I open the court documents they load okay but when I open the Pfizer documents they are encrypted. A lady sent me this same info and said " scroll down 30 pages …8 pages of hundred or thousands of admitted side effects from shot so far known by Pfizer". Hahaha… trick is I don’t know which download she is speaking of and have not heard back from her yet.

Did you try the link I just sent? I have it running right now and it is still on the A’s!

No, haven’t tried yours yet. I will now and thank you!

Scroll down and you’ll see the video which visually and verbally lists the adverse effects.

Phew!

Okay yes I did see and listen to the video. I also wrote down the court doc information on that video and will try to find the exact group of documents ( since there are so many) that have this information. Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you for digging in the court docs as well!