After Kate Released Cancer Video, This Appeared In The UK News

Many did it out of love for others. One young woman I know cares for a disabled man; she took the jabs in spite of the risks so she could continue caring for him. Too easy for people to judge those who got jabbed as stupid.

3 Likes

Problem is that for average Joe, these things are quite complicated. Even MDs don’t read all the studies, simply because of sheer volume of them. The gold standard of double-blind randomized studies was high jacked long time ago by Big Pharma. So even doctors don’t know what is really going on with new meds.
I highly recommend book in a link. Written by Marcia Angell M.D. in 2005 after she resigned from premier post of chief editor of NEJM.
The Truth About the Drug Companies: How They Deceive Us and What to Do About It: Angell, Marcia: 9780375760945: Amazon.com: Books

3 Likes

Also, I highly recommend following dr. P. McCullough on X. He has volume of accessible info on covid and covid jabs.

1 Like

I agree with you. A few of my neighbors, who were dependent upon medical treatment for their very lives were threatened with that treatment withdrawal unless they got jabbed. Another instance is a woman who was a nurse for 35 years who refused to be jabbed and lost her job. All these cases are in Texas, no less, so it can happen to anyone. When you have few or no health problems, it’s easy to label others if your life isn’t directly threatened.

The concern is that next time, as Emeril would say, they will “bump it up a notch”, threaten taking property, bank funds, etc. We all know this.

Just speculation on my part but I think these sorts are now the ones we see succumbing to illness?

Again, strictly my opinion, I don’t believe anything is ‘purged’ but only that various people take longer to react than others. From what little I can tell, this process can take years and much depends upon, as you said, ‘sensitivity’ and how much (many) jabbings someone received. I think there’s research out there but not readily available to the public, else, it would have been removed from view. I’m suspicious of those who are public and make the claim. Maybe, maybe not. We just don’t know.

2 Likes

Perhaps it’s the royal family’s sacrifice to Moloch… like Diana.

2 Likes

I think there is variation in immune systems and some systems can identify foreign substances and reject them. I think the theory is that there is variation in protein pathways based on prior infections and genetic expression. For those succumbing to illness, the differences in the detectable symptoms is how a pathogen finds an ‘opportunistic’ vulnerability.

2 Likes

I also think that is a very large part of it. Pre-existing conditions, whether one knows they have them or not, via whatever mechanisms, are playing a large part in this. Virtually all the people I know whose conditions are worse post jab had very evident illnesses, esp. Diabetes (80%+) and immune disorders. I’m now beginning to meet others who appear healthy and have not had serious problems, who are developing maladies.

http://library.lol/main/7218F2B37987F304564B62561C29C11D
7218f2b37987f304564b62561c29c11d-g

3 Likes

Unable to connect - what a shame.

It has little to do with intelligence and everything to do with the ability to question authorities, especially the medical authorities. After all “Doctor knows best” LOL.

1 Like

The part that I didn’t trust was the concept of having your body create the disease instead of the old way of Exposing the body to a weak variant of a virus. The transfection activity was not fully understood. Pharma outsourced the actual vaccine to the human immune system without knowing how to turn off manufacturing and what else would be affected during the “protected period” — it seems intrinsically wrong as well as too high risk. It seems like absurd and dangerous corporate outsourcing. More profits if the Guinea pigs are the test labs.

1 Like