After Kate Released Cancer Video, This Appeared In The UK News

NHS Cancer Vaccine Launch Pad

The NHS Cancer Vaccine Launch Pad (CVLP) is a platform that will speed up access to messenger ribonucleic acid (mRNA) personalised cancer vaccine clinical trials for people who have been diagnosed with cancer. It will also accelerate the development of cancer vaccines as a form of cancer treatment.

https://www.england.nhs.uk/cancer/nhs-cancer-vaccine-launch-pad/

“Personalised”. How thoughtful.

Maybe they’re going to “cure” the Royals with the new mRNA cancer vaccine.

6 Likes

Obviously, @undine, I agree with you that this is all utter BS. There is a major revolt against these death jabs for anyone with an IQ greater than their shoe size. Cancer treatment with alternative methods, not the “let’s use up the chemicals from WWII to kill cells and the patient” method employed by most Rockefeller trained oncologists, means that nearly every form of cancer is now treatable right up to the “terminal” point. Of course, here in the US, you have to go to Mexico for treatment by US trained physicians who actually care about humans. It is illegal to get cured here. This is not conjecture.

The idea that the “Royals” don’t have access to these treatments is utterly absurd. These SOB’s don’t live to over 100 because of their vastly superb genetics.

9 Likes

Well, then somebody denied that “healing” trip to Argentina to J. Rothchild, who died recently at young 87 . And I mean it, for some reasons Rothchilds and their affiliates(British Royal family) are being eliminated

5 Likes

A lot of wealthy people including our wonder boy Musk, hold patents for mRNA tech. Also, the rollout of these treatments right now, is also to cover up increase in cancer rates among covid vax jabbed.

4 Likes

Not only are people rebelling against the plandemic shot, the rising incidence of cancer, and the increasingly untenable position of oncological quackery, Pharma may be facing a collapse of its trillion-dollar death machine. Wouldn’t that be lovely.

Perhaps the hand-waving optimism of the personalized cancer cure, in conjunction with the royal promoters, is their way of saying: look-look, we really do have a cure that hasn’t been shown to be complete b#llshit.

5 Likes

Ummm….

1 Like

Turbo cancer, heart failure, clotting, athletic sudden death syndrome. But it’s all a “conspiracy theory” I heard them say.

Well here is another one for you, I predict here in the UK we will soon be asked to prevent the collapse of our strained precious NHS by limiting access only to accident and emergency services.

All other outpatient care will require private insurance, just like the US system.

2 Likes

Still baffled, though most people are figuring this out. I know 8 people who got cancer after the clot shot, 5 have died.

5 Likes

2 Likes

Elon was and is lying in that he now admits his platform will censor FACTS:

Previously the highest “not so elite” elite who was OBVIOUSLY injured and near death was Sadiq Khan the mayor of London England. That’s pretty far up the food chain.

Now Kate is even farther up the food chain being “royalty” and all that. If everyone else dies and William lives, I suspect him LOL.

Now they can’t have nobody at the higher levels die so what a convenient way to clear out any dead wood. Let the true believers take the shots.

The other possibility is that Kate and Chucky will now be cured by a Pfizer product which will have everyone with turbo cancer screaming for the treatment. Ka Ching Baby.

6 Likes

The profound sadness on her face and a tone of her voice and whole message, lets me to believe that prognosis for Kate is not that good. So sad.

1 Like

" These cancers include those that come under the umbrella term “abdominal”.

The Princess has not revealed what type of cancer she is receiving treatment for. However, her statement on Friday said it was discovered following abdominal surgery in January."

Thinking ovarian or pancreatic. Both are deadly. She looks quite tired in the picture and think we might not see many more pictures of her, once the treatment(s) fail.

Oh yeah! They’ve already got that going.

1 Like

Why were some people easily brainwashed about the efficacy of the mRNA covid vaccine?

I have been thinking about it.

I have been adversely affected by almost all medicines so I am suspect of everything, but some people have been helped and cured so it was easy for them to believe.

The technology was complex and some people thought they understood and therefore they were smart and would take this new smart shot.

And of course there was the ‘do your part’ and don’t kill grandma propaganda.

Sorry to say that I don’t see many shot believers going in reverse on mRNA. Everyone should be questioning this.

People should be smart enough to prohibit pharma advertising so that media will not be under pressure to refrain from questioning medical approaches.

I am angry that people have been harmed and I am sad that there is not more of an uproar.

Where is the research looking at why some people got sick and others did not. Why did some people purge out the vax junk and others seem to have long term issues ? It may relate to the rate of bio distribution.

Where is our curiosity.

4 Likes

i don’t see believers learning anything either- they don’t see and can’t even conceive of all the testimony, court cases, reports, actuarial science, medical studies…it just spits into a hollow wind if the legacy media doesn’t cover it. CNN or it didn’t happen.

One interesting thing I’ve seen is people using nicotine patches during covid outbreaks - french research apparently proved it handles the spike protein very well, something about nicotine using the same receptors as the spike.

So a smoking habit has finally paid off for some people. And second hand smoke may have saved others.

Strange world now. I’m really sorry t see the Kate figure struggling no matter whether its even really her, or what. She was always a figure of beauty, poise and calm and that is sorely needed now. However, being in that position for a sane person has got to be incredibly toxic and perhaps it is time to dispense with the Royals.
Royalty must have some mystique in order to operate at all. The institution really doesn’t work with a modern pan-opticon public surveillance/social media framework. All that public attention has a force which must feel like a directed energy weapon at times, and incredibly oppressive after some years.

2 Likes

Back in 2014 my ex partner of that time worked as a medical copywriter, big contracts were only an email away. There were dinner parties where the drug trial schedules were cooked up, all the right people at the party, the lancet writers, the university people, the consultants.

I once asked them at a party what they thought of the damage and lack of compensation that experimental vaccines used in Africa by the B&M Gates Foundation had caused.

After an awkward lack of input my ex partner approached me in the corridor and told me in no uncertain terms that I should never ask again about these matters as drug trials put a roof over our heads.

We didn’t last much longer and a few years later Cov19 hit.

I was ready, and so were my family, none of us had a single shot and never will.

8 Likes

I begged my daughter and s-i-l not to take them. They listened to his mum who was head of sciences at a Canadian uni and an immunologist. S-i-l died suddenly 16mths ago, his mum developed cancer. Praying my daughter will survive, she is all the family I have.

As for the people you described: £££ tops conscience, as with all the medics.

6 Likes

It’s frightening, I know, when your one and only relative left does this. Mine works for hospital on West Coast. He’s been jabbed and boosted no telling how many times.

Just so you know, you are not alone.

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your personal experience with big pharma, anecdotes like these shed light and understanding on why people cooperate.

4 Likes

If it were not for my faith, I would be a nervous wreck. All we can do is rest and trust in Him.

4 Likes